Click on image for next product picture.
Fishing Chest Rig
Available now for shipping 6/26/17
This minimalist style fishing pouch was designed to be compact and worn high on your chest keeping it easily accessible and dry when wading. It replaces a fishing vest and allows you to wear it while wearing a back pack.
Despite it’s small size, it is packed with features:
- The entire outside was kept slick, and utilizes features that will help keep you from tangling your line around anything on the rig. The main double zipper is hidden under the zipper flap, and is designed to open the main pocket wide without spilling the contents.
- The back of the pouch is covered with air mesh to keep airflow at a maximum during hot days.
- The harness is a copy of the comfortable harness design that helped make our bino harness popular.
- The new shoulder pads are the same pads as our other add on pads and were designed to cover everything on your shoulder straps allowing the slick design to continue all the way up while providing you with a small amount of padding for long days on the river. It can be removed if needed.
- A small webbing loop on the rear of the harness gives you a place to hang your magnetic net catch if not wearing a pack.
- A D-ring and zinger attachment point on each shoulder strap will allow the accessories you want to be added right where you need them. They will accept pin on or clip on zingers.
- Small lanyard sheaths on both sides allow you to keep your lanyards hidden and out of the way of your fly line. Unless you specify otherwise, this rig will include one short lanyard for your forceps and one long lanyard for your net.
- A drain grommet was strategically placed to allow drainage should you take an unexpected swim or become too focused on casting during our famous Montana spring weather.
- An ambidextrous forceps tunnel is cleverly placed below the main pouch allowing you to completely hide your forceps from all the flying line, and it will hold them in place with included magnets.
- The two flat pockets inside hold rolls of tippet and include a tippet dispenser.
- The large front zipper pocket will hold your phone and fishing license.
- The entire main pocket is lined with loop Velcro to allow customization and organization for each individual. The rig will include one Velcro backed organizer and two (2) ripple foam patches to start you off. More organizers including a universal holster are in the works.
- A rod holder loop hangs from the bottom and can be switched from side to side or completely removed. The upper piece of the rod holding system is taken from the tactical side of the house utilizing a webbing dominator as a quick and easy way to secure your rod while rigging up in moving water.
- Inside dimensions:
- Height: 6.5”
- Width: 9”
- Depth: 3”
- 10.2 oz bare
- 16 oz w/shoulder pads and 1 ripple foam
- Foliage Green (Grey) with tan harness and Coyote accents
- Inside dimensions: