Bino Harness PRO-M
In 2017, we introduced the PRO-M (M stands for MOLLE). This version of the PRO harness is equipped with a Laminated MOLLE panel on the underside of the pouch, allowing for quick and easy accessory or gun holster attachment.
Made with high-quality, durable Cordura, our binocular harness is designed to be quiet, lightweight, low profile, modular, and easily operated with one hand. We've constructed our harness using very little elastic, which eliminates bouncing when running, jumping, or riding.
Our shock cord closure is simple, quiet, and easy to re-secure, and our secondary bino hanger straps attach to your shoulder straps and allow tension-free glassing without unbuckling a sternum strap, and prevent you from accidentally dropping your expensive glass.
Sizing: Please click HERE for sizing guide. Updated 10.10.20
* Each binocular harness has an adjustable cord closure. Before use, we recommend adjusting and tightening this assembly to the user's preference, and securing the cord with a square knot. The tail ends of the cord can be tucked under the front label.
Bino Harness PRO-M Features
- Pockets on the front and rear of the pouch as well as smallmouth call pockets on the lid
- MOLLE on the underside of the pouch. This will allow for easy, versatile attachment of MOLLE compatible accessories, including the FHF Gear bear spray holster. (Does NOT include Bear Spray Holster or Bear Spray.)
- Bottom webbing tabs allow attachment of a Razco holster and/or FHF Handwarmer
- Sized for Roof Prism Binoculars only (except newer Leica Geovid)
- Low profile, comfortable harness. (Optional Shoulder Pads available)
- Made in USA
How It's Built
- 500D Cordura exterior
- Microfiber lining
- Closed cell foam padding
- Airmesh rear panel
- Laminated Nylon MOLLE panel
Built to Work Together
The Bino Harness PRO-M was built as a modular system, personalize your system with the accessories below.
If you're looking at this bino harness do yourself a favor and just order it.
I decided to upgrade after i realized my previous harness was pretty limited in what i could put on it. The FHF Pro-M has nice thick straps that don't flex too much under weight, and between their other products, and the Molle connectors, you can really customize your rig for whatever adventures you are on.
Love this harness - well build and durable.
I ordered several bino harnesses from several different manufacturers for my Bushnell Legends. The FHF Gear product was the standout of the group. The materials, functionality, design, and fit were top notch vs competitive set. The only issue I had was ordering the small first (didn't fit) and had to return for the medium. My particular binoculars were not in the online sizing chart, so it cost me an extra $16 to send the original harness back.
From the moment you put it on, it just feels RIGHT! Couldn’t be happier with the product.