Pack Suspension Kit Features
- Shifts weight from shoulder straps to load lifters
- Bino harness or chest rig becomes integrated with pack straps
- Easily swapped back to shoulder harness if needed
- Adjustable length
- Compatible with most packs
- Does not require permanent modifications
- Compatible with many other bino harness brands/models, as well as camera bags (any with 1" Duraflex or ITW buckles or 1" upper tabs)
- Made in USA
How It's Built
- 1" tan 499 webbing
- Duraflex hardware
- 5 oz
The Pack Suspension Kit is built to integrate with the following Foundation products.
Bino Harness PRO-M
Made with high-quality, durable Cordura, our Pro-M harness is a modular foundation built around your binos. It’s quiet, lightweight, low profile, accessory compatible, and easy to operate with one hand.Shop Now
This minimalist-style Chest Rig is compact, compatible with multiple kit inserts/accessories, and designed to be worn high on your chest, keeping your gear accessible and organized at all times.Shop Now
Use this to attach chest rig to a KUIu haydration pack. Worked perfect .Exactly what I was looking for
Pack Suspension Kit
I'm finding the Pack Suspension Kit will adapt to multiple packs, not always in the same way. Seems like I can change buckles and webbing in various ways to fit day packs to meat hauler. Once you get it right you will be satisfied with the outcome. I like to use the original bino case modifying it to my likings. I been using the kit daily with my day pack and is holding up very well. A simple and well thought out design. So far very well pleased.
Great fit and quality.
I needed to get my bino bag to fit my fat ass. Worked great for that