Hunter Hand Muff
We've modified our original tactical MOLLE Muff to provide a quiet, hunter-friendly version of one of our most popular pieces of gear.
With a durable Cordura exterior (First Lite Fusion camo pattern) and silent fleece interior, this hand muff can be used with the adjustable belt (included) or can attach directly to our bino harness or chest rig by using our buckle straps.
Hunter Hand Muff Features
- Polartec Wind Pro Fleece is specially designed for superior water and wind resistance while remaining breathable.
- Primaloft Gold insulation allows for a lightweight product that stays warm when wet and dries quickly.
- Cuff opening seals out elements while allowing use while wearing light gloves.
- Interior mesh pocket to hold chemical or electronic hand warmers
- Made in USA
- Multiple attachment options:
- Integrated single row of MOLLE webbing provides attachment points
- Removable waist belt included
- Buckle straps (sold separately) will allow suspension from Pro or PRO-M Bino Harness and/or Chest Rig
How It's Built
- 500D Cordura exterior
- Polartec Wind Pro Fleece lining
- Primaloft Gold synthetic insulation
- 11.3 oz (Total weight with belt)
The Hunter Hand Muff is built to integrate with the following Foundation products.
Bino Harness PRO-M
Made with high-quality, durable Cordura, our Pro-M harness is a modular foundation built around your binos. It’s quiet, lightweight, low profile, accessory compatible, and easy to operate with one hand.Shop Now
This minimalist-style Chest Rig is compact, compatible with multiple kit inserts/accessories, and designed to be worn high on your chest, keeping your gear accessible and organized at all times.Shop Now
If you are hunting in a colder climate, this is a must have. These guys have built a rugged product that is functional and I won’t ever go out without it! The value is well worth it!!!
I was a little apprehensive to buy it based on the price. That was the case until I sat for hours with my hands toasty warm inside it. 100% worth every penny.
Hunter Hand Muff
Haven’t field tested yet but I have great expectations of it!
Very impressed by the quality and the warmth of the Hunter Hand Muff! I was slightly disappointed in the amount of noise that the external fabric produced when rubbed against something, which is why I rated it 4-stars. I would like to see some sort of internal draw strings near the hand opening, so that stuff would be definitely contained if you chose to use it as a storage pocket while walking (but I've never seen this, so this does not affect the given rating).