Chest Rig Features
- Laser-cut, laminated MOLLE panels on the front of the rig as well as the underside, allow accessory attachment for any activity
- Large zippered internal pocket as well as 3 sleeve pockets give the user complete control over internal organization
- Internal tippet feed for anglers
- Magnetic catch within the underside MOLLE panel for small equipment such as foreceps
- Ability to add or eliminate kits for specific activities
- Pouch has an ambidextrous double zipper for easy internal access
- Back of the pouch is covered with air mesh to keep airflow at a maximum during hot days
- Ambidextrous tunnel with center magnet on the underside of the pouch (behind the MOLLE panel) for forceps, or other slim tools/equipment
- Attachment Loops on underside of Rig allows for MOLLE Muff attachment or Razco Holster Attachment
- Sheathed Lanyard Attachment points on either side of the chest rig to keep lanyards housed and tight to the rig
- Made in USA
How It's Built
- 500D Cordura exterior
- Magnetic catch
- Airmesh rear panel
- Laminated Nylon MOLLE panels
Built to Work Together
The Chest Rig was built as a modular system, personalize your system with the accessories below.
this chest rig is comfortable and large enough for anything I need to put in there. Can't wait to purchase the add ons and make this my go to for the season. Thank you for the quality and attention to detail. Life long customer for sure.
Not much more to say
Best chest rig on the market
The chest rig is comfortable and well made. I would like it to be slightly larger to carry more gear. I would also like to get the holster attachment. It would be great if you could get one that would hold the safari land QLS system so I could change out holsters.
Very functional, doesn’t get in the way of me shooting my bow and frees up my back to carry a climber