Sizing: Please click HERE for sizing guide. Updated 10.10.20
In 2017, we introduced the PRO-M (M stands for MOLLE). This version of the PRO harness is equipped with a Laminated MOLLE panel on the underside of the pouch, allowing for quick, easy accessory attachment.
Made with high-quality, durable Cordura, our harness is designed to be quiet, lightweight, low profile, modular, and easily operated with one hand. We've constructed our harness using very little elastic, which eliminates bouncing when running, jumping, or riding.
Our shock cord closure is simple, quiet, and easy to re-secure, and our secondary bino hanger straps attach to your shoulder straps and allow tension-free glassing without unbuckling a sternum strap, and prevent you from accidentally dropping your expensive glass.
500D Cordura exterior / Microfiber lining / Closed cell foam padding / Airmesh rear panel/ Spectra Centurion MOLLE panel
- Pockets on the front and rear of the pouch as well as smallmouth call pockets on the lid
- MOLLE on the underside of the pouch. This will allow for easy, versatile attachment of MOLLE compatible accessories, including the FHF Gear bear spray holster. (Does NOT include Bear Spray Holster or Bear Spray.)
- Bottom webbing tabs allow attachment of a Razco holster and/or FHF Handwarmer.
- Sized for Roof Prism Binoculars only (except newer Leica Geovid)
- Low profile, comfortable harness. Optional Shoulder Pads available
Weight / Size Chart:
|Weight / oz|
* Each Bino harness has an adjustable cord closure. Before use, we recommend adjusting and tightening this assembly to the users preference, and securing the cord with a square knot. The tail ends of the cord can be tucked under the front label.
Always where I need it and quiet closer
I’ve been using chest harnesses for binos since 2015 and the FHF Pro M is THE BEST available. It’s more streamlined and practical than the others I’ve used while still holding the same binos and extra gear. The Molle on the bottom with the bear spray attachment is a real game changer and a great solution if you live or hunt in grizzly country. On top of that FHF is USA made and supports conservation efforts, which is a big factor for me when choosing gear.
FYI, the medium size is the perfect size for Vortex Razor HD 12x50’s.
Made the mistake of not reading the description and sizing chart- contacted customer service about sending my order back. I had the correct harness in my hands a week later.
It’s amazing! Highly recommend
Love the FHF bino harness, very high quality, and comfortable to wear all day.