Our lightweight, reversible blaze panel provides added visibility, extra storage and so much more. Made with a high visibility, water resistant front panel in blaze orange, and backed with a four way stretch fabric in coyote brown, this panel allows storage for extra layers, or quick access items.
Features and Uses:
- The three-buckle attachment system allows for easy attachment to any pack and quick access to your pack without removing the panel.
- Provides 180 square inches of blaze orange for additional safety and to assist in meeting legal requirements.
- Vertical side zipper allows secure storage of items and quick access without removing the panel.
- Easily reversible if there isn’t a need for blaze orange.
- Use to help secure game heads or small game such as turkeys, to your pack by utilizing the bottom loop and compressions straps of your pack.
- Use as a marker panel, gun rest, signal panel, camp pillow, or quickly deploy as a seat for glassing.
- Water resistant Ripstop nylon
- Quiet 4 way stretch reverse side
- 1” webbing attachments and buckles
- 5.9 oz total weight
Perfect for blaze orange visibility for your backside!
For years I used a panel I made out of an old orange fleece vest, some Velcro and the sewing skills I learned in Boy Scouts. It fit on all of my packs, none perfectly. The blaze panel is adjustable enough to fit my day pack and my backcountry pack. The zipped storage pocket is a great idea for stashing a shell, or extra hat and gloves. And of coarse it helps meet the state requirements for blaze orange.