NEW FOR 2019: Climashield Synthetic Insulation
This hand-muff, originally designed specifically for tactical operators, is made from durable Cordura to blend in with a uniform and attach to external armor or be worn with a traditional belt. This tactical hand muff was designed to quickly attach/detach below armor without the need for a separate belt, and not take up any valuable room on your vest. We've also added attachment options for outdoorsmen to allow suspension below our Bino Harnesses and Fishing Rigs.
500D Cordura exterior / 70D Ripstop Nylon lining / Climashield or Primaloft synthetic insulation (See below)
- Lining fabric sheds moisture and dirt while assisting to block wind and seal out the elements.
- Large cuff opening to allow ease of use while wearing light gloves.
- Interior mesh pocket to hold chemical or electronic hand warmers
- Synthetic insulation allows a light weight product that stays warm when wet, and dries quickly.
- Multiple attachment options
- Quick attach/detach Velcro Muff-Links included
- Elastic links attach in two places creating belt loops
- Removable waist belt included
- Single row of MOLLE for direct attachment (user supplied attachment)
- Buckle straps (sold separately) will allow suspension from Pro or PRO-M Bino Harness and/or Fishing Rig
MultiCam with Climashield® : $89
Coyote Brown with Climashield®: $84
Ranger Green with PrimaLoft®: $84
Black with PrimaLoft®: $84
While Primaloft has set the standard for synthetic insulation and although we've been very happy with it's performance, we've started a transition to Climashield for a number of reasons.
- Made in the USA: 100% Manufactured in Clinton, TN (better availability)
- Continuous filament vs cut fiber insulation: Offers better durability and more consistent warmth throughout the life of the product no matter how many times the garment is stretched, washed or packed.
- Resiliency: Keeps its original shape after repeated uses and prolonged storage
- Greater Warmth at Lighter Weights: Offers lower basis weights at a given clo-value.