Our lightweight, reversible blaze panel provides added visibility, extra storage and so much more. Made with a high visibility, water resistant front panel in blaze orange, and backed with a four way stretch fabric in coyote brown, this panel allows storage for extra layers, or quick access items.
Features and Uses:
- The three-buckle attachment system allows for easy attachment to any pack and quick access to your pack without removing the panel.
- Provides 180 square inches of blaze orange for additional safety and to assist in meeting legal requirements.
- Vertical side zipper allows secure storage of items and quick access without removing the panel.
- Easily reversible if there isn’t a need for blaze orange.
- Use to help secure game heads or small game such as turkeys, to your pack by utilizing the bottom loop and compressions straps of your pack.
- Use as a marker panel, gun rest, signal panel, camp pillow, or quickly deploy as a seat for glassing.
- Water resistant Ripstop nylon
- Quiet 4 way stretch reverse side
- 1” webbing attachments and buckles
- 5.9 oz total weight
It attached easily to my Stone Glacier pack. The extra storage is fantastic. Will be using it on every backcountry hunt.
Very nice product
Well thought out piece of kit! Going from blaze to coyote is a snap and it even fits on my small REI day pack. The attachment points work well for any pack I have and are easy to install and remove. Having extra storage for quick access items and the ability to use it as a glass pad or pillow make it very versatile. Most of all, having that pop of blaze on my back gives me extra piece of mind, and allows hunting partners to see where I am up ahead in the brush.
Five stars. Easy to attach. Covers my back. Room to store my maps. Quality construction. I now buy all of my hunting gear from small companies such as FHF. That's because the gear they turn out is almost indestructible, affordable, and well though out. Again, five stars! Wish I Could give six!!