This minimalist style chest rig is compact and designed to be worn high on your chest keeping it easily accessible and extremely versatile. The Chest Rig offers multiple uses and is perfect for various outdoor activities.
- Laser cut, laminated MOLLE panels on the front of the rig as well as the underside, allow accessory attachment for any activity.
- Large zippered internal pocket as well as 3 sleeve pockets give the user complete control over internal organization.
- Internal tippet feed for anglers.
- Ability to add or eliminate kits for specific activities. Click HERE for more information about kits.
- Pouch has an ambidextrous double zipper for easy internal access.
- Back of the pouch is covered with air mesh to keep airflow at a maximum during hot days.
- Ambidextrous tunnel with center magnet on the underside of the pouch (behind the MOLLE panel) for forceps, or other slim tools/equipment.
- Attachment Loops on underside of Rig allows for MOLLE Muff attachment or Razco Holster Attachment.
- Sheathed Lanyard Attachment points on either side of the chest rig to keep lanyards housed and tight to the rig.
- HxWxD: 6"x9"x3"
Chest Rig + fishing kit is excellent having everything needed on the river in a compact work area is great. Easy to swap out for day of hunting too.
Needed a multi-purpose chest pack for quick access of camera supplies, food, and the now ever-present hand sani. Works great. I can also take it hunting and fishing, and it even doubles as a stylish, more modern fanny pack when hitting the town. But seriously, it’s good kit.
Fit a ton of stuff in this thing but it never seems to get bulky! Can draw a bow with no interruption! I removed my back pack during single day hunts now that I have this! Recommended to my friends already!
Love the chest rig. Recently took it on a 42 mile backpacking/fishing trip in the BWCA. I probably will never go without it again. Big fan of It being made in America.
I love it I’ve tried all of them on the market I worked at a fly shop. You guys just make a quality product that’s very functional. I’m on the river at least three days a week so good gear is priceless