This hand-muff, originally designed specifically for tactical operators, is made from durable Cordura to blend in with a uniform and attach to external armor or be worn with a traditional belt. This tactical hand muff was designed to quickly attach/detach below armor without the need for a separate belt, and not take up any valuable room on your vest. We've also added attachment options for outdoorsmen to allow suspension below our Bino Harnesses and Fishing Rigs.
500D Cordura exterior / 70D Ripstop Nylon lining / Primaloft synthetic insulation
- Lining fabric sheds moisture and dirt while assisting to block wind and seal out the elements.
- Large cuff opening to allow ease of use while wearing light gloves.
- Interior mesh pocket to hold chemical or electronic hand warmers
- Synthetic insulation allows a light weight product that stays warm when wet, and dries quickly.
- Multiple attachment options
- Quick attach/detach Velcro Muff-Links included
- Elastic links attach in two places creating belt loops
- Removable waist belt included
- Single row of MOLLE for direct attachment (user supplied attachment)
- Buckle straps (sold separately) will allow suspension from Pro or PRO-M Bino Harness and/or Fishing Rig
Excellent product! As expected!
I was put off by a review that said the hand holes were too small so it took me a few extra months before I bought. I tried several competitor “versions” that seemingly did the same thing. All of them fell apart, or were pretty poorly constructed in the first place. I’m in the military so I was thankful that it was available in multicam, allowing me to use it in uniform.
First, this thing is incredibly well made, the hand holes are great (and I’m roughly the same size as the previous reviewer). The warmer pocket on the inside hangs instead of being sewn into a wall, this allows you to access the heat from both sides of the warmer instead of wasting one side into the outer insulation. There are multiple attachment options allowing me to use it suspended from my IOTV, my kit bag when I’m hunting, my belt line when I’m in uniform but not in the field.
Bottom line is that I wish I had spent the money earlier and saved myself from having to endure Fort Drum winters without great kit for cold hands.
Decided to get this piece for my wife who is always cold. Now that I’ve stuck my hands inside I’m going to be getting one for myself. Excellently designed and durably crafted. Thank you FHF Gear
The molle muff was the envy of all during my last FTX consisting of sub-zero temps and all forms of precipitation, even my Brigade Commander wanted to know where I got it from. This thing is not a one trick pony either. I used it again today steelhead fishing the Great Lakes tributaries. I appreciated the narrower profile giving it a streamlined look when wearing kit, making it hardly noticeable. The hand warmer pouch is clutch for holding my zippo hand warmer.