This hand-muff, originally designed specifically for tactical operators, is made from durable Cordura to blend in with a uniform and attach to external armor or be worn with a traditional belt. This tactical hand muff was designed to quickly attach/detach below armor without the need for a separate belt, and not take up any valuable room on your vest. We've also added attachment options for outdoorsmen to allow suspension below our Bino Harnesses and Fishing Rigs.
500D Cordura exterior / 70D Ripstop Nylon lining / Primaloft synthetic insulation
- Lining fabric sheds moisture and dirt while assisting to block wind and seal out the elements.
- Large cuff opening to allow ease of use while wearing light gloves.
- Interior mesh pocket to hold chemical or electronic hand warmers
- Synthetic insulation allows a light weight product that stays warm when wet, and dries quickly.
- Multiple attachment options
- Quick attach/detach Velcro Muff-Links included
- Elastic links attach in two places creating belt loops
- Removable waist belt included
- Single row of MOLLE for direct attachment (user supplied attachment)
- Buckle straps (sold separately) will allow suspension from Pro or PRO-M Bino Harness and/or Fishing Rig
MultiCam with PrimaLoft® : $89
Coyote Brown with PrimaLoft®: $84
Ranger Green with PrimaLoft®: $84
Black with PrimaLoft®: $84
The molle muff was the envy of all during my last FTX consisting of sub-zero temps and all forms of precipitation, even my Brigade Commander wanted to know where I got it from. This thing is not a one trick pony either. I used it again today steelhead fishing the Great Lakes tributaries. I appreciated the narrower profile giving it a streamlined look when wearing kit, making it hardly noticeable. The hand warmer pouch is clutch for holding my zippo hand warmer.
I work construction in Park City, this bad boy has been great! Everyone keeps asking about it. Really great product.
This is one of my new favorite pieces of kit. Its very slim and not overly bulky. It’s exactly what you need for keeping your hands warm and nothing that you don’t. I use it as an under hanging pouch on my plate carrier. I like it because it is the width of my front plate panel. Most hand warmers are very wide or are only mountable on a belt or around the waist so the FHF hand warmer is great for my intended purposes. I was very pleased with its overall construction and with the internal mesh pouch for chemical hand warmers your fingers will be toasty for many hours.
Fits great keeps my hands warm. Another great product by FHF!
currently deployed loving the product. i can keep the blood in my finger tips now haha