This hand-muff, originally designed specifically for tactical operators, is made from durable Cordura to blend in with a uniform and attach to external armor or be worn with a traditional belt. This tactical hand muff was designed to quickly attach/detach below armor without the need for a separate belt, and not take up any valuable room on your vest. We've also added attachment options for outdoorsmen to allow suspension below our Bino Harnesses and Fishing Rigs.
500D Cordura exterior / 70D Ripstop Nylon lining / Primaloft synthetic insulation
- Lining fabric sheds moisture and dirt while assisting to block wind and seal out the elements.
- Large cuff opening to allow ease of use while wearing light gloves.
- Interior mesh pocket to hold chemical or electronic hand warmers
- Synthetic insulation allows a light weight product that stays warm when wet, and dries quickly.
- Multiple attachment options
- Quick attach/detach Velcro Muff-Links included
- Elastic links attach in two places creating belt loops
- Removable waist belt included
- Single row of MOLLE for direct attachment (user supplied attachment)
- Buckle straps (sold separately) will allow suspension from Pro or PRO-M Bino Harness and/or Fishing Rig
Outstanding product! Works flawlessly with my plate carrier and the coyote tan/brown matches my issued military gear perfectly! Will definitely be purchasing more FHF gear in the future!
I bought this and was out in the woods for an army ftx with 9 days and the average temperature between -4c to -25c with windchill and this gave me so much comfort with my hands. May see an influx of business after I let people try it out, very impressive kit
I purchased this muff to stay warm while on the range and while afield. Works amazingly... cuts the wind and keeps my hands warm and free from heavy gloves for shooting during the cold winter here in the Rockies. I'll be ordering more for family members. Spend the coin, its worth every penny!
I’m allergic to the cold, which makes elk hunting high in the backcountry an adventure. The wife makes fun of my enthusiasm for insulation…until now. A light glove and the hand muff with a hot hands in the pouch is legit. Now I have to get one for her. Highly recommend.