Bino Harness PRO-M
In 2017, we introduced the PRO-M (M stands for MOLLE). This version of the PRO harness is equipped with a Laminated MOLLE panel on the underside of the pouch, allowing for quick, easy accessory attachment.
Made with high-quality, durable Cordura, our harness is designed to be quiet, lightweight, low profile, modular, and easily operated with one hand. We've constructed our harness using very little elastic, which eliminates bouncing when running, jumping, or riding.
Our shock cord closure is simple, quiet, and easy to re-secure, and our secondary bino hanger straps attach to your shoulder straps and allow tension-free glassing without unbuckling a sternum strap, and prevent you from accidentally dropping your expensive glass.
Sizing: Please click HERE for sizing guide. Updated 10.10.20
* Each Bino harness has an adjustable cord closure. Before use, we recommend adjusting and tightening this assembly to the users preference, and securing the cord with a square knot. The tail ends of the cord can be tucked under the front label.
Bino Harness PRO-M Features
- Pockets on the front and rear of the pouch as well as smallmouth call pockets on the lid
- MOLLE on the underside of the pouch. This will allow for easy, versatile attachment of MOLLE compatible accessories, including the FHF Gear bear spray holster. (Does NOT include Bear Spray Holster or Bear Spray.)
- Bottom webbing tabs allow attachment of a Razco holster and/or FHF Handwarmer
- Sized for Roof Prism Binoculars only (except newer Leica Geovid)
- Low profile, comfortable harness. (Optional Shoulder Pads available)
- Made in USA
How It's Built
- 500D Cordura exterior
- Microfiber lining
- Closed cell foam padding
- Airmesh rear panel
- Laminated Nylon MOLLE panel
Built to Work Together
The Bino Harness PRO-M was built as a modular system, personalize your system with the accessories below.
I love my Bino-harness, range finder pouch and muff! All worked out great on my first bow hunt for the year. The hand muff was especially helpful and will be a staple moving forward. Great products!
Harness is very good but holds water in wet conditions. I really like the backpack straps
I had bought a pro harness awhile back and ran through An elk bow season. Loved how well it did and felt while hiking with a bow and pack. After that season i followed with a rifle deer season with the same harness. It occurred to me why Not have a bow harness and a rifle harness? Did it! I Now have a full camo harness for bow huntin and a full blaze orange harness for rifle. All i gotta do is switch the binos between harness’ in my center console of my truck. I highly recommend you get one of these asap!
The adjustability of it is great. Stays in place and feels great. I am just experimemting with my setup for my accessories and the way I hunt.
i just spent a week stalking and jump shooting waterfowl and grouse up north. last year i did not have the fhf bino harness and a pair of binos fell off my straps while belly crawling through the bogs. i was lucky to find them after the hunt. this year i did even more belly crawling and this product worked very well. kept my glass clean and secure. will never hunt anything without this gear in the future.