Bino Harness PRO-M
In 2017, we introduced the PRO-M (M stands for MOLLE). This version of the PRO harness is equipped with a Laminated MOLLE panel on the underside of the pouch, allowing for quick and easy accessory or gun holster attachment.
Made with high-quality, durable Cordura, our binocular harness is designed to be quiet, lightweight, low profile, modular, and easily operated with one hand. We've constructed our harness using very little elastic, which eliminates bouncing when running, jumping, or riding.
Our shock cord closure is simple, quiet, and easy to re-secure, and our secondary bino hanger straps attach to your shoulder straps and allow tension-free glassing without unbuckling a sternum strap, and prevent you from accidentally dropping your expensive glass.
Sizing: Please click HERE for sizing guide. Updated 10.10.20
* Each binocular harness has an adjustable cord closure. Before use, we recommend adjusting and tightening this assembly to the user's preference, and securing the cord with a square knot. The tail ends of the cord can be tucked under the front label.
Bino Harness PRO-M Features
- Pockets on the front and rear of the pouch as well as smallmouth call pockets on the lid
- MOLLE on the underside of the pouch. This will allow for easy, versatile attachment of MOLLE compatible accessories, including the FHF Gear bear spray holster. (Does NOT include Bear Spray Holster or Bear Spray.)
- Bottom webbing tabs allow attachment of a Razco holster and/or FHF Handwarmer
- Sized for Roof Prism Binoculars only (except newer Leica Geovid)
- Low profile, comfortable harness. (Optional Shoulder Pads available)
- Made in USA
How It's Built
- 500D Cordura exterior
- Microfiber lining
- Closed cell foam padding
- Airmesh rear panel
- Laminated Nylon MOLLE panel
Built to Work Together
The Bino Harness PRO-M was built as a modular system, personalize your system with the accessories below.
I'm a bigger guy, and I hate shopping for a harness. I saw this on a meateater hunt and looked up the specs. Ordered it that second. It fits perfect and I also love the options to customize.
U get what u pay for! Well thought out and wears great! Definitely made of high quality material that will last a long time! Great product from the crew at FHF Gear!
I was looking for a bino harness set up that would give me the flexibility to add and subtract accessories dependent on what activity or hunt I was going on. This FHF Bino Harness was the perfect solution and their online setup videos makes it super easy to ensure you are making the most out of your purchase and ensuring you have the perfect fit.
If you're looking at this bino harness do yourself a favor and just order it.
I decided to upgrade after i realized my previous harness was pretty limited in what i could put on it. The FHF Pro-M has nice thick straps that don't flex too much under weight, and between their other products, and the Molle connectors, you can really customize your rig for whatever adventures you are on.