Blaze Backpack Panel
Our lightweight, reversible blaze panel provides added visibility, extra storage and so much more. Made with a high visibility, water resistant front panel in blaze orange, and backed with a four way stretch fabric in coyote brown, this panel allows storage for extra layers, or quick access items.
Blaze Backpack Panel Features
- The three-buckle attachment system allows for easy attachment to any pack and quick access to your pack without removing the panel.
- Provides 180 square inches of blaze orange for additional safety and to assist in meeting legal requirements.
- Vertical side zipper allows secure storage of items and quick access without removing the panel.
- Easily reversible if there isn’t a need for blaze orange.
- Use to help secure game heads or small game such as turkeys, to your pack by utilizing the bottom loop and compressions straps of your pack.
- Use as a marker panel, gun rest, signal panel, camp pillow, or quickly deploy as a seat for glassing.
How It's Built
- Water resistant Ripstop nylon
- Quiet 4 way stretch reverse side
- 1” webbing attachments and buckles
- 5.9 oz total weight
Very well made.
Solid item that I find I use way more than I thought. Used it for a seat, pillow, shooting rest, and to secure down items strapped to the outside of my pack. I would for sure buy again.
If you spend much time hiking around in the BC then you know that every ounce counts but it’s also important to have the legal required amount of orange on. So for this Blaze Backpack Panel to not only help meet state requirements, but it also added a whole other stuff pocket that is perfect for puffy jacket, gloves, and hat, without adding any perceivable extra weight was just what I was looking for. The smartest hunting accessory I’ve found thus far.
Works great for what it is extra space and orange for legal requirements great quality the first of many more purchases from fhf
simple, but well designed piece of gear. looking forward to using it.