This minimalist style chest rig is compact and designed to be worn high on your chest keeping it easily accessible and extremely versatile. The Chest Rig offers multiple uses and is perfect for various outdoor activities, and can be customized and paired with our insert kits (see below).
See our suggested Turkey System here.
WARNING: This Product Contains Magnets. Do not use with a pacemaker or any other similar medical device.
Chest Rig Features
- Laser-cut, laminated MOLLE panels on the front of the rig as well as the underside, allow accessory attachment for any activity
- Large zippered internal pocket as well as 3 sleeve pockets give the user complete control over internal organization
- Internal tippet feed for anglers
- Magnetic catch within the underside MOLLE panel for small equipment such as foreceps
- Ability to add or eliminate kits for specific activities
- Pouch has an ambidextrous double zipper for easy internal access
- Back of the pouch is covered with air mesh to keep airflow at a maximum during hot days
- Ambidextrous tunnel with center magnet on the underside of the pouch (behind the MOLLE panel) for forceps, or other slim tools/equipment
- Attachment Loops on underside of Rig allows for MOLLE Muff attachment or Razco Holster Attachment
- Sheathed Lanyard Attachment points on either side of the chest rig to keep lanyards housed and tight to the rig
- Made in USA
How It's Built
- 500D Cordura exterior
- Magnetic catch
- Airmesh rear panel
- Laminated Nylon MOLLE panels
Built to Work Together
The Chest Rig was built as a modular system, personalize your system with the accessories below.
My pops absolutely LOVES his chest harness. So far he’s used it fishing for sockeye, hiking, biking, and walking his dog. Setup with the fishing kit was easy and the versatility of the chest rig overall is awesome. Highly recommend.
High Quality gears, Made in USA!
Love this chest rig. Perfect for my needs. High quality with great features and expandable. I plan to get several add-Ons to go with my rig.
Ordered the chest rig to use as a hound hunting set up, used in conjunction with the rhino radio pouch for my garmin 200i and the nav pouch for easy access to my phone for OnX maps, a coon squaller fits perfectly in the elastic pocket in-between the two. Inside I have the optics liner to eliminate the Velcro fuzz and keep my wallet, keys, hunting license, hunting score card, pen, gloves, pliers/multi tool, thermal scope, and snacks and still have extra room. Nice and secure and I can run around without things in my pocket anymore.
The quality is very high. Lasts in the bush. Thank you.