This minimalist style chest rig is compact and designed to be worn high on your chest keeping it easily accessible and extremely versatile. The Chest Rig offers multiple uses and is perfect for various outdoor activities, and can be customized and paired with our insert kits (see below).
See our suggested Turkey System here.
WARNING: This Product Contains Magnets. Do not use with a pacemaker or any other similar medical device.
Chest Rig Features
- Laser-cut, laminated MOLLE panels on the front of the rig as well as the underside, allow accessory attachment for any activity
- Large zippered internal pocket as well as 3 sleeve pockets give the user complete control over internal organization
- Internal tippet feed for anglers
- Magnetic catch within the underside MOLLE panel for small equipment such as foreceps
- Ability to add or eliminate kits for specific activities
- Pouch has an ambidextrous double zipper for easy internal access
- Back of the pouch is covered with air mesh to keep airflow at a maximum during hot days
- Ambidextrous tunnel with center magnet on the underside of the pouch (behind the MOLLE panel) for forceps, or other slim tools/equipment
- Attachment Loops on underside of Rig allows for MOLLE Muff attachment or Razco Holster Attachment
- Sheathed Lanyard Attachment points on either side of the chest rig to keep lanyards housed and tight to the rig
- Made in USA
How It's Built
- 500D Cordura exterior
- Magnetic catch
- Airmesh rear panel
- Laminated Nylon MOLLE panels
Built to Work Together
The Chest Rig was built as a modular system, personalize your system with the accessories below.
The quality is very high. Lasts in the bush. Thank you.
I've been very impressed with the chest rig since I ordered it about a month ago. It's easily adjustable, lighter than I thought it would be, and very easy to customize with other attachments. It rides a bit higher on my chest than I had realized it would, but once I got used to that, it has worked very well and done exactly what I needed it to. Would definitely order again.
Love it! I use it with the fishing kit right now. It’s small enough to not be bulky in the boat and holds enough to walk wade with it as well. Plan on adding the upland/ goose kit this fall. I also use the razco holster attachment for my G20 in the backcountry. Comfy under pack straps too.
I’m glad to pay a premium for domestic production/materials. However, the price point feels a little high for what you get. Padded shoulder harness being a standard and a quality zipper would have allowed for more stars. I thought other reviewers were being too sensitive about a zipper…..they were right. It’s comically loud for tactical/hunting equipment. Not sure how such an integral part of the system seemed to be an afterthought in design. It belongs on a lunchbox from Walmart. I’m a big believer in FHF gear, just a little surprised to be giving a 3 star for their gear.
Thank you for considering my thoughts.