NEW FOR 2019: Climashield Synthetic Insulation
This hand-muff, originally designed specifically for tactical operators, is made from durable Cordura to blend in with a uniform and attach to external armor or be worn with a traditional belt. This tactical hand muff was designed to quickly attach/detach below armor without the need for a separate belt, and not take up any valuable room on your vest. We've also added attachment options for outdoorsmen to allow suspension below our Bino Harnesses and Fishing Rigs.
500D Cordura exterior / 70D Ripstop Nylon lining / Climashield or Primaloft synthetic insulation (See below)
- Lining fabric sheds moisture and dirt while assisting to block wind and seal out the elements.
- Large cuff opening to allow ease of use while wearing light gloves.
- Interior mesh pocket to hold chemical or electronic hand warmers
- Synthetic insulation allows a light weight product that stays warm when wet, and dries quickly.
- Multiple attachment options
- Quick attach/detach Velcro Muff-Links included
- Elastic links attach in two places creating belt loops
- Removable waist belt included
- Single row of MOLLE for direct attachment (user supplied attachment)
- Buckle straps (sold separately) will allow suspension from Pro or PRO-M Bino Harness and/or Fishing Rig
MultiCam with Climashield® : $89
Coyote Brown with Climashield®: $84
Ranger Green with PrimaLoft®: $84
Black with PrimaLoft®: $84
While Primaloft has set the standard for synthetic insulation and although we've been very happy with it's performance, we've started a transition to Climashield for a number of reasons.
- Made in the USA: 100% Manufactured in Clinton, TN (better availability)
- Continuous filament vs cut fiber insulation: Offers better durability and more consistent warmth throughout the life of the product no matter how many times the garment is stretched, washed or packed.
- Resiliency: Keeps its original shape after repeated uses and prolonged storage
- Greater Warmth at Lighter Weights: Offers lower basis weights at a given clo-value.
Good product but too small. Elastic was far too tight at the entrances and the body was too short. For reference I'm not some giant, 6ft -200 lbs and I wear an XL or Large in gloves.
All of the FHF gear I have is awesome. Don’t see this being any different. Hand pockets seal your hands. Create a very warm climate. Can’t wait to use it this fall. Unbelievable customer service.
This hand-muff works Great in extreme cold weather. I wear these at work with lightweight gloves and my hands stay warm! Thanks BEN!!!
I purchased my FHF Molly Muff initially for tactical work but also use it for hunting. The Molly Muff is easy to attach, light weight, quiet and allows you to use lighter shooting gloves or bare hands while keeping your hands warm. The Molly Muff material and added hand warmers have kept out the coldest sub-zero winds thrown at it. I have also used it to hold and other small gear that I need warmed or kept warm such as gloves and cell phone. The Molly Muff is low maintenance, easy to clean and does not take much space when not in use. Easily one of the best pieces of cold weather gear I own.
The Molle-Muff is another great product from FHF Gear. This is a necessary piece of tactical equipment for our cold winter weather in Montana. I have been using the Molle-Muff in MultiCam for several years now and most recently have been using the Molle-Muff with Primaloft. I am able to wear thinner gloves that I can actually shoot with thanks to the insulation of the muff as well as the interior mesh pocket that holds hand warmers. I use the Velcro to attach the muff to my plate carrier. The muff does not take up valuable space on my kit, does not interfere with my other gear and is easily removed when needed. On a recent multi-hour standoff in sub-zero temperatures, I maintained warmth and dexterity to my hands thanks to the Molle-Muff.