JOIN OUR TEAM
Customer Service Representative
The CSR roll is a full-time position that will assist customer needs on a daily basis through phone, email and live chat correspondence in a fast-paced work environment that relies on problem-solving abilities for success.Position Title: Customer Service Representative, FHF Gear
Location: Bozeman, Montana
Essential Job Functions:
- Engage with customers in a confident manner to offer informed and accurate information.
- Maintain product knowledge to offer firsthand insight to be able to relay product recommendations to customers.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by facilitating phone and chat sales, responding to warranty requests, fielding phone calls, creating and replying to emails, and handling live chats.
- Communicate with customers to own the customer service experience, while creating and maintaining personal relationships with new and current customers.
- Respond appropriately to customer inquiries via phone, email and live chat, while maintaining a prompt and professional manner with respect to the customer.
- Operate with understanding, active listening, patience, empathy and kindness to customers and Team Members alike.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and grow personal skillsets.
- Enter marketing, customer, product development and office orders.
- Coordinate returns, warranties and exchanges.
- Demonstrate proficiency in department systems including Shopify, NetSuite HubSpot, Aircall and Slack.
- Follow internal controls and company policies as set by Meat Eater, Inc.
- Contribute to the success and growth of FHF Gear by leading or assisting with projects and tasks as assigned.
- Assist in-house customers and walk-in traffic.
- Support and assist in community events hosted or supported by FHF Gear and Meat Eater.
- Assist with Operations/ Design and field testing as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
- Strong and efficient time management skills
- Take initiative to complete tasks without being prompted
- Team oriented with a positive attitude and willingness to learn work hard
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google Docs and Google Sheets
- Provide feedback to improve workflows and daily communication tactics that benefit team dynamic
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment
- Operate with ownership and be a self-starter with attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to change in accordance with business needs
- Share and receive feedback openly
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous Customer Service or retail experience
- Strong background western big game hunting with whitetail experience a plus. Tactical and general outdoor experience preferred
- Knowledge or experience with outdoor gear, gear repair and/ or materials and parts (i.e. buckles, zippers, etc.) a plus
Bozeman, Montana is a premier destination for a wide variety of outdoor pursuits, including hunting and fishing. Incredible opportunities for big game, waterfowl and upland birds can be accessed in close proximity from our Bozeman office. Bozeman also offers skiing and snowboarding.To apply, please fill out the below form and upload a copy of your resumé and cover letter.