This modular kit was designed to pair with the chest rig, (sold separately) giving any angler an ideal and customizable set up that is easily accessible and well thought out.
Already have a chest rig or older FHF Fishing Rig? This kit is fully compatible with previous models!
Fishing Kit Includes:
- Attachment Points: D-ring and zinger attachment point on each shoulder to allow the accessories you want to be added right where you need them.
- Removable Organizer: The entire main pocket of the chest rig is lined with loop Velcro to allow customization and organization for each individual. The fishing kit will include one Velcro backed pocket organizer.
- Ripple Foam: (1) velcro backed ripple foam patches.
- Equipment Lanyard: (1) coiled equipment lanyard.
- Rod Holder: Convenient rod loop can be switched from side to side or completely removed. The upper piece of the rod holding system is taken from our tactical experience which utilizes a webbing dominator as a quick and easy way to secure your rod while rigging up in moving water
The chest rig comes standard with a loop on the harness, centered between the shoulder blades, perfect for a net catch.
Great kit and well thought out of needs.
Have used used a chest rig both fly fishing and turkey hunting and am very pleased. Works exactly as advertised for fishing and is great for storing a couple turkey calls; the equipment lanyard also makes a great slate striker leash with a quick friction hitch. Haven't found a use for the rod holder in the turkey woods yet but there's still plenty of season left to experiment. Quality versatile addition to the chest rig.
I bought the fishing kit to go along with my chest rig. The fishing kit will definitely make the chest rig a great piece of gear out on the water. Each piece of the kit has been put to use
I was looking long and hard for a small frame bino harness with some storage I landed on the FHF chest rig and went with Fusion pattern for its multiple uses. I plan to use it as a run and gun turkey pack in the spring, fly fish Blue Ridge Mtns, and a tree stand pack at our lease in N Florida. If you are a all-day sitter a back pack might better suit but for a morning and evening sit it’s more then perfect. I was surprised on the amount of storage for a small pack. Fishing kit adds to the storage and uses, shoulder pads are comfortable and completes the pack. Construction and materials is A+ and made in America!