This hand-muff, originally designed specifically for tactical operators, is made from durable Cordura to blend in with a uniform and attach to external armor or be worn with a traditional belt. This tactical hand muff was designed to quickly attach/detach below armor without the need for a separate belt, and not take up any valuable room on your vest. We've also added attachment options for outdoorsmen to allow suspension below our Bino Harnesses and Fishing Rigs.
- Lining fabric sheds moisture and dirt while assisting to block wind and seal out the elements.
- Large cuff opening to allow ease of use while wearing light gloves
- Interior mesh pocket to hold chemical or electronic hand warmers
- Synthetic insulation allows a light weight product that stays warm when wet, and dries quickly
- Multiple attachment options
- Quick attach/detach Velcro Muff-Links included
- Elastic links attach in two places creating belt loops
- Removable waist belt included
- Single row of MOLLE for direct attachment (user supplied attachment)
- Buckle straps (sold separately) will allow suspension from Pro or PRO-M Bino Harness and/or Fishing Rig
How It's Built
- 500D Cordura exterior
- 70D Ripstop Nylon lining
- Primaloft synthetic insulation
- 10.4 oz
The MOLLE-Muff is built to integrate with the following Foundation products.
Bino Harness PRO-M
Made with high-quality, durable Cordura, our Pro-M harness is a modular foundation built around your binos. It’s quiet, lightweight, low profile, accessory compatible, and easy to operate with one hand.Shop Now
This minimalist-style Chest Rig is compact, compatible with multiple kit inserts/accessories, and designed to be worn high on your chest, keeping your gear accessible and organized at all times.Shop Now
The build quality of this and all other FHF gear is amazing. My problem is that a larger size option would be beneficial for guys like myself with larger hands. I guess at 6’8” that’s on me but it would be nice to have options.
They have been keeping my hands nice and warm at the range this winter. Some people were jealous and want one for themselves so I directed them to FHF. I like the velcro tabs but would prefer them not on elastic straps.
We’ll worth the money!! You won’t regret this purchase when your hands are toasty warm in frigid temperatures!
Wore the molle muff on patrol when it was -8 and -20 with wind chill. Put a hand warmer inside to add some extra heat. Didn’t wear gloves all night and my hands stayed toasty warm. Great purchase and seems to be very high quality material. Highly recommend. Worth the money.