Bino Harness PRO-M
In 2017, we introduced the PRO-M (M stands for MOLLE). This version of the PRO harness is equipped with a Laminated MOLLE panel on the underside of the pouch, allowing for quick and easy accessory or gun holster attachment.
Made with high-quality, durable Cordura, our binocular harness is designed to be quiet, lightweight, low profile, modular, and easily operated with one hand. We've constructed our harness using very little elastic, which eliminates bouncing when running, jumping, or riding.
Our shock cord closure is simple, quiet, and easy to re-secure, and our secondary bino hanger straps attach to your shoulder straps and allow tension-free glassing without unbuckling a sternum strap, and prevent you from accidentally dropping your expensive glass.
Sizing: Please click HERE for sizing guide. Updated 10.10.20
* Each binocular harness has an adjustable cord closure. Before use, we recommend adjusting and tightening this assembly to the user's preference, and securing the cord with a square knot. The tail ends of the cord can be tucked under the front label.
Bino Harness PRO-M Features
- Pockets on the front and rear of the pouch as well as smallmouth call pockets on the lid
- MOLLE on the underside of the pouch. This will allow for easy, versatile attachment of MOLLE compatible accessories, including the FHF Gear bear spray holster. (Does NOT include Bear Spray Holster or Bear Spray.)
- Bottom webbing tabs allow attachment of a Razco holster and/or FHF Handwarmer
- Sized for Roof Prism Binoculars only (except newer Leica Geovid)
- Low profile, comfortable harness. (Optional Shoulder Pads available)
- Made in USA
How It's Built
- 500D Cordura exterior
- Microfiber lining
- Closed cell foam padding
- Airmesh rear panel
- Laminated Nylon MOLLE panel
Built to Work Together
The Bino Harness PRO-M was built as a modular system, personalize your system with the accessories below.
Nice construction, top quality materials, good engineering, stays put and doesn’t get in the way of other gear. Used the (S) with a Vortex Viper 8x42, fits tight but removal is easy. Looking forward to trying the fishing setups after the melt this season.
Bino Harness PRO-M
Very comfortable to wear. Amazing craftsmanship!!! At first sight my initial thought were that these were a little pricey, but it’s worth every penny!!!! After trying as many different harnesses as I did, I should have bought these in the first place.