Our lightweight, reversible blaze panel provides added visibility, extra storage and so much more. Made with a high visibility, water resistant front panel in blaze orange, and backed with a four way stretch fabric in coyote brown, this panel allows storage for extra layers, or quick access items.
Features and Uses:
- The three-buckle attachment system allows for easy attachment to any pack and quick access to your pack without removing the panel.
- Provides 180 square inches of blaze orange for additional safety and to assist in meeting legal requirements.
- Vertical side zipper allows secure storage of items and quick access without removing the panel.
- Easily reversible if there isn’t a need for blaze orange.
- Use to help secure game heads or small game such as turkeys, to your pack by utilizing the bottom loop and compressions straps of your pack.
- Use as a marker panel, gun rest, signal panel, camp pillow, or quickly deploy as a seat for glassing.
- Water resistant Ripstop nylon
- Quiet 4 way stretch reverse side
- 1” webbing attachments and buckles
- 5.9 oz total weight
Everything went well from ordering to shipping and it looks like it will work well but have not used it yet.
I have always put a orange vest on my pack, so I was excited when I saw FHF came out worth a blaze orange panel. Got it for my pack last week. Just like all FHF gear I have it is well made with quality materials and a well thought out addition to my pack. Easy to attach to my Kuiu pack and doesn’t hinder access to anything. I hit a few trails this weekend and the extra pocket is great for quickly shedding layers. With any luck there will be a turkey or two hanging from the loop this weekend.
I have yet to be disappointed with anything from FHF.
This is a great idea and I hope to use a lot in the near future.
One of the things that I wish they would have done is to put another zipper on the tan side at the top instead of down one side.
Other then that good addition to my mystery ranch pack.
Perfect for blaze orange visibility for your backside!
For years I used a panel I made out of an old orange fleece vest, some Velcro and the sewing skills I learned in Boy Scouts. It fit on all of my packs, none perfectly. The blaze panel is adjustable enough to fit my day pack and my backcountry pack. The zipped storage pocket is a great idea for stashing a shell, or extra hat and gloves. And of coarse it helps meet the state requirements for blaze orange.