Our lightweight, reversible blaze panel provides added visibility, extra storage and so much more. Made with a high visibility, water resistant front panel in blaze orange, and backed with a four way stretch fabric in coyote brown, this panel allows storage for extra layers, or quick access items.
Features and Uses:
- The three-buckle attachment system allows for easy attachment to any pack and quick access to your pack without removing the panel.
- Provides 180 square inches of blaze orange for additional safety and to assist in meeting legal requirements.
- Vertical side zipper allows secure storage of items and quick access without removing the panel.
- Easily reversible if there isn’t a need for blaze orange.
- Use to help secure game heads or small game such as turkeys, to your pack by utilizing the bottom loop and compressions straps of your pack.
- Use as a marker panel, gun rest, signal panel, camp pillow, or quickly deploy as a seat for glassing.
- Water resistant Ripstop nylon
- Quiet 4 way stretch reverse side
- 1” webbing attachments and buckles
- 5.9 oz total weight
I got this for my day pack. It’s a little to long. Also, my pack doesn’t have compression straps so it it kind of hangs off the pack. That also means I can’t use it to store anything between it and the pack. Quality is top notch and it beats messing with a vest around my pack. Also makes a good seat.
Couldn’t believe how long it took to find a company that produced something like this. Simple yet functional. Had to flip it upside down to work with my pack which has no impact on functionality (Arc’teryx khard30). The materials are of much higher quality than anticipated, which I guess really should have been expected given the brand’s reputation. Only thing I wish was different is the shade of orange; upped a few notches, to be truly a blaze orange. All the same, would recommend to anyone using a 30L+ pack!
Love the quality of this panel. Bought it for rifle season since my pack covers the orange vest I like to use. It’s way better than tying a cheap blaze on your pack and the extra pocket is nice. Using it on kuiu 3200 currently, attachment points are slick, will use with other bags/packs.
I have a load bearing backpack that was no marketed to the hunting community. I threw this on the back for increased visibility. The pouch was great for storing my mid layers while ascending the hillsides. 2020 deer rifle season and nobody shot me.
Fit my Mystery ranch pack great, love the extra zippered pocket