Our lightweight, reversible blaze panel provides added visibility, extra storage and so much more. Made with a high visibility, water resistant front panel in blaze orange, and backed with a four way stretch fabric in coyote brown, this panel allows storage for extra layers, or quick access items.
Features and Uses:
- The three-buckle attachment system allows for easy attachment to any pack and quick access to your pack without removing the panel.
- Provides 180 square inches of blaze orange for additional safety and to assist in meeting legal requirements.
- Vertical side zipper allows secure storage of items and quick access without removing the panel.
- Easily reversible if there isn’t a need for blaze orange.
- Use to help secure game heads or small game such as turkeys, to your pack by utilizing the bottom loop and compressions straps of your pack.
- Use as a marker panel, gun rest, signal panel, camp pillow, or quickly deploy as a seat for glassing.
- Water resistant Ripstop nylon
- Quiet 4 way stretch reverse side
- 1” webbing attachments and buckles
- 5.9 oz total weight
Great product, provides me with additional safety feature to be visible from afar and more storage.
Only thing is the Blaze side material is a bit noisy but may be necessary for water repellency.
Just Purchased, hoping to use in the fall
First things first, I have a Kuiu 7000 pro pack and this thing fits perfectly. Now, I’ve purchased several items from FHF, and just like the rest, you can tell that this panel was well thought out. There’s several ways you can use this rather than just throwing a vest in the straps of your pack. I highly recommend this along with watching their youtube channel for different ideas on how to use it. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, FHF has great products and I’ll continue to buying from them as well as recommend them to friends and family!!!