Sizing: Please click HERE for sizing guide. Updated 6.5.19
Made with high quality, durable Cordura, our harness is designed to be quiet, lightweight, low profile, modular, and easily operated with one hand.
With comfort in mind, the construction of this harness uses very little elastic, eliminating bouncing when running, jumping, or riding. Small front and pockets and a larger rear pocket allow easy storage of tags and other small items. The rear of the pouch is made of 3D Airmesh allowing for breathability against the chest.
Mesh side pockets provide quick access to your wind checker and/or a small call. Shock cord closure is simple, quiet, and easy to re-secure. Secondary bino hanger straps attach to your shoulder straps and allow tension free glassing without unbuckling a sternum strap, and prevent you from accidentally dropping your expensive glass.
500D Cordura exterior / Microfiber lining / Closed cell foam padding / Airmesh rear panel
- Limited run/ availability of COMPACT Harness
- Pockets on front and rear of pouch as well as small mouth call pockets on the lid
- MOLLE on the underside of the pouch. This will allow for easy, versatile attachment of MOLLE compatible accessories, including the FHF Gear bear spray holster. (Does NOT include Bear Spray Holster or Bear Spray.)
- Bottom webbing tabs allow attachment of a Razco holster and/or FHF Hand warmer.
- Includes a 1oz LDPE wind check bottle (for you to fill)
- Sized for Roof Prism Binoculars only (except newer Leica Geovid)
- Low profile, comfortable harness. Optional Shoulder Pads available
Weight / Size Chart:
|Weight / oz|
* Each Bino harness has an adjustable cord closure. Before use, we recommend adjusting and tightening this assembly to the users preference, and securing the cord with a square knot. The tail ends of the cord can be tucked under the front label.
Have been wearing the FHF Bino and Range Finder during physical training and bow shooting and find the product to be everything one could ask for. Thanks FHF!
I’ve been using an FHF bino harness and rangefinder pouch for years! It’s one piece of gear that I’ve never felt the need to upgrade. I’ve used badlands, Kuiu, crooked horn, horn hunter, and FHF and out of all them, in my opinion FHF blows them out of the water. I find myself as a Hunter always seeking to find something better, and oftentimes I find myself spending unnecessary money on “what’s hot” on the market, only to be unsatisfied with the quality of the product for the price you pay. With FHF gear I’ve never felt that way. Ever since my brother and I bought a couple bino harnesses from you back in 2014 at the WHE we’ve loved them and haven’t looked back since!!! You make a great product, and we truly stand behind it!
I recently purchased the large bino harness for my 12x50 vortex and tried it out on a week long spring bear hunt in north west Montana. With intense hiking threw dense mountains and vegetation this harness held up perfectly and I was impressed by its overall design and durability.
After a ton of research I ordered my FHF bino harness and couldn’t be happier with the product! Great quality material, very well made, super comfortable, low profile for zero archery interference. Would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants a quality high performance harness!
Just ordered this for my daughter because I liked mine so much.