Sizing: Please click HERE for sizing guide. Updated 8.25.19
In 2017, we introduced the PRO-M (M stands for MOLLE). This version of the PRO harness is equipped with a Laminated MOLLE panel on the underside of the pouch, allowing for quick, easy accessory attachment.
Made with high quality, durable Cordura, our harness is designed to be quiet, lightweight, low profile, modular, and easily operated with one hand. We've constructed our harness using very little elastic, which eliminates bouncing when running, jumping, or riding. Small front and pockets and a larger rear pocket allow easy storage of tags and other small items. The rear of the pouch is made of 3D Airmesh allowing for breathability against the chest.
Mesh side pockets provide quick access to your wind checker and/or a small call. Shock cord closure is simple, quiet, and easy to re-secure. Secondary bino hanger straps attach to your shoulder straps and allow tension free glassing without unbuckling a sternum strap, and prevent you from accidentally dropping your expensive glass.
500D Cordura exterior / Microfiber lining / Closed cell foam padding / Airmesh rear panel/ Spectra Centurion MOLLE panel
- Pockets on front and rear of pouch as well as small mouth call pockets on the lid
- MOLLE on the underside of the pouch. This will allow for easy, versatile attachment of MOLLE compatible accessories, including the FHF Gear bear spray holster. (Does NOT include Bear Spray Holster or Bear Spray.)
- Bottom webbing tabs allow attachment of a Razco holster and/or FHF Hand warmer.
- Includes a 1oz LDPE wind check bottle (for you to fill)
- Sized for Roof Prism Binoculars only (except newer Leica Geovid)
- Low profile, comfortable harness. Optional Shoulder Pads available
Weight / Size Chart:
|Weight / oz|
* Each Bino harness has an adjustable cord closure. Before use, we recommend adjusting and tightening this assembly to the users preference, and securing the cord with a square knot. The tail ends of the cord can be tucked under the front label.
Bino harness is awesome. Binoculars fit great and it is very comfortable. Surprised by the amount of storage. A little bummed the FHF logo (patch) on the front has a couple of cuts in it. Other than that great.
I have 2 bino harnesses. Bought a blaze orange to test out during my 2019 rifle hunt. Loved it so much I purchased a camo harness for bow season. Ordered the pistol setup and can't wait to add that to my harness this bow season. FHF makes very high quality gear! The craftsmanship is unmatched! Customer service is pretty awesome as well!
Bino harness is perfect very comfortable and the staff at FHF gear were great to work with to make sure I got the appropriate size harness for my binoculars!
I love the harness. Took a while
For it to be in stock though.
Still waiting on the shoulder pads to be back in stock. Then it will be a 5/5
Great piece of gear. Great customer service. Shipped quickly!