Sizing: Please click HERE for sizing guide. Updated 10.10.20
In 2017, we introduced the PRO-M (M stands for MOLLE). This version of the PRO harness is equipped with a Laminated MOLLE panel on the underside of the pouch, allowing for quick, easy accessory attachment.
Made with high quality, durable Cordura, our harness is designed to be quiet, lightweight, low profile, modular, and easily operated with one hand. We've constructed our harness using very little elastic, which eliminates bouncing when running, jumping, or riding.
Our shock cord closure is simple, quiet, and easy to re-secure, and our secondary bino hanger straps attach to your shoulder straps and allow tension free glassing without unbuckling a sternum strap, and prevent you from accidentally dropping your expensive glass.
500D Cordura exterior / Microfiber lining / Closed cell foam padding / Airmesh rear panel/ Spectra Centurion MOLLE panel
- Pockets on front and rear of pouch as well as small mouth call pockets on the lid
- MOLLE on the underside of the pouch. This will allow for easy, versatile attachment of MOLLE compatible accessories, including the FHF Gear bear spray holster. (Does NOT include Bear Spray Holster or Bear Spray.)
- Bottom webbing tabs allow attachment of a Razco holster and/or FHF Hand warmer.
- Sized for Roof Prism Binoculars only (except newer Leica Geovid)
- Low profile, comfortable harness. Optional Shoulder Pads available
Weight / Size Chart:
|Weight / oz|
* Each Bino harness has an adjustable cord closure. Before use, we recommend adjusting and tightening this assembly to the users preference, and securing the cord with a square knot. The tail ends of the cord can be tucked under the front label.
Harness fits good and holds binoculars nice and snug. Can’t wait to get out in the field to use them.
I have to say its a great harness! It sits high on the chest which I like and that when I draw my bow it doesn’t get in the way. Awesome product and looking to pick up more gear!
This, is without a doubt, the best binocular harness I've ever owned. I actually use it all the time as a necessaries case when deer or turkey hunting. I forget I'm wearing it.
I think overall this is a great product but need some improvements. I’ve owned mine close to a year now. For the first couple of months I absolutely loved it but then I noticed some things I didn’t like about it. I personally don’t like the bungee cord/hook that is on the Bino harness and the rangefinder pouch to keep it secure . It has become frustrating/annoying not only open but to close as well. I really wish the harness was fully enclosed. I tend to find branches and dirt in my harness quite often. For these reasons I am selling it and going with a different product. I Really hope they come out with a redesigned product that fixes these issues, I will definitely buy one.
Best bino harness I ever owned