Sizing: Please click HERE for sizing guide. Updated 10.10.20
In 2017, we introduced the PRO-M (M stands for MOLLE). This version of the PRO harness is equipped with a Laminated MOLLE panel on the underside of the pouch, allowing for quick, easy accessory attachment.
Made with high quality, durable Cordura, our harness is designed to be quiet, lightweight, low profile, modular, and easily operated with one hand. We've constructed our harness using very little elastic, which eliminates bouncing when running, jumping, or riding.
Our shock cord closure is simple, quiet, and easy to re-secure, and our secondary bino hanger straps attach to your shoulder straps and allow tension free glassing without unbuckling a sternum strap, and prevent you from accidentally dropping your expensive glass.
500D Cordura exterior / Microfiber lining / Closed cell foam padding / Airmesh rear panel/ Spectra Centurion MOLLE panel
- Pockets on front and rear of pouch as well as small mouth call pockets on the lid
- MOLLE on the underside of the pouch. This will allow for easy, versatile attachment of MOLLE compatible accessories, including the FHF Gear bear spray holster. (Does NOT include Bear Spray Holster or Bear Spray.)
- Bottom webbing tabs allow attachment of a Razco holster and/or FHF Hand warmer.
- Sized for Roof Prism Binoculars only (except newer Leica Geovid)
- Low profile, comfortable harness. Optional Shoulder Pads available
Weight / Size Chart:
|Weight / oz|
* Each Bino harness has an adjustable cord closure. Before use, we recommend adjusting and tightening this assembly to the users preference, and securing the cord with a square knot. The tail ends of the cord can be tucked under the front label.
Bino Harness PRO-M
This is a great product and process was efficient. I wish I'd bought one of these years ago. I spend a lot of time clambering through thick brush birding and exploring and I've always hated having my bios flopping around. This is a simple, robust, well-constructed harness. My only complaint about the design is that I wish the mesh side pockets were able to open wider and receive slightly larger items. I bought the medium size which is a perfect fit for the binos I run. As a bonus, my iPhone tucks easily and snuggly into the top behind my binos' eyecups (laying horizontally). This gives me quick access to both. The only other frustration was the cost of international shipping (to Canada). It's is a real deterrent, way more money than seems reasonable. I wanted to buy a GPS holster too, but that item was out of stock and the cost of shipping it separately will keep me from buying one now. A slower, cheaper shipping option would be a real help to some customers.
This is the second one I have purchased. I looked at many different ones and this one is comfortable, quiet and very compact. The modularity is nice too. I also have their rangefinder and GPS pouches.
Love the harness for both deer and duck hunting/scouting! Comfortable and secure.
I have been using many different brands of Bono harnesses for several years now and FHF fits my needs the best. Great comfort and fit. The best part is the range finder pouch that I added to the harness.