Bino Harness PRO-M
In 2017, we introduced the PRO-M (M stands for MOLLE). This version of the PRO harness is equipped with a Laminated MOLLE panel on the underside of the pouch, allowing for quick, easy accessory attachment.
Made with high-quality, durable Cordura, our harness is designed to be quiet, lightweight, low profile, modular, and easily operated with one hand. We've constructed our harness using very little elastic, which eliminates bouncing when running, jumping, or riding.
Our shock cord closure is simple, quiet, and easy to re-secure, and our secondary bino hanger straps attach to your shoulder straps and allow tension-free glassing without unbuckling a sternum strap, and prevent you from accidentally dropping your expensive glass.
Sizing: Please click HERE for sizing guide. Updated 10.10.20
* Each Bino harness has an adjustable cord closure. Before use, we recommend adjusting and tightening this assembly to the users preference, and securing the cord with a square knot. The tail ends of the cord can be tucked under the front label.
Bino Harness PRO-M Features
- Pockets on the front and rear of the pouch as well as smallmouth call pockets on the lid
- MOLLE on the underside of the pouch. This will allow for easy, versatile attachment of MOLLE compatible accessories, including the FHF Gear bear spray holster. (Does NOT include Bear Spray Holster or Bear Spray.)
- Bottom webbing tabs allow attachment of a Razco holster and/or FHF Handwarmer
- Sized for Roof Prism Binoculars only (except newer Leica Geovid)
- Low profile, comfortable harness. (Optional Shoulder Pads available)
- Made in USA
How It's Built
- 500D Cordura exterior
- Microfiber lining
- Closed cell foam padding
- Airmesh rear panel
- Laminated Nylon MOLLE panel
Built to Work Together
The Bino Harness PRO-M was built as a modular system, personalize your system with the accessories below.
Absolutely love the bino harness. I wish the straps over the shoulders were a bit longer or extensions were available. When I have the first lite catalyst jacket on, the straps try to pull out of the clip because they are maxed out. The harness still works, but just barely. Great product!
This harness does exactly what it needs to. Keeps your binoculars secure and close to your body but still allows easy, quiet access. Lots of companies make bino harnesses, but few I’ve seen look and feel as bombproof as this one.
Christmas gift for our son-in-law. So we can not review it.
A nice upgrade from my previous harness that was magnetic. Silent operation and no mistakes when it counts.
Bino Harness PRO-M