Sizing: Please click HERE for sizing guide. Updated 8.25.19
In 2017, we introduced our newest Bino Harness model, the PRO-M (M stands for MOLLE). This updated version of the PRO harness is equipped with a Spectra Centurion MOLLE panel on the underside of the pouch, allowing for quick, easy accessory attachment.
Made with high quality, durable Cordura, our harness is designed to be quiet, lightweight, low profile, modular, and easily operated with one hand. We've constructed our harness using very little elastic, which eliminates bouncing when running, jumping, or riding. Small front and pockets and a larger rear pocket allow easy storage of tags and other small items. The rear of the pouch is made of 3D Airmesh allowing for breathability against the chest.
Mesh side pockets provide quick access to your wind checker and/or a small call. Shock cord closure is simple, quiet, and easy to re-secure. Secondary bino hanger straps attach to your shoulder straps and allow tension free glassing without unbuckling a sternum strap, and prevent you from accidentally dropping your expensive glass.
500D Cordura exterior / Microfiber lining / Closed cell foam padding / Airmesh rear panel/ Spectra Centurion MOLLE panel
- Pockets on front and rear of pouch as well as small mouth call pockets on the lid
- MOLLE on the underside of the pouch. This will allow for easy, versatile attachment of MOLLE compatible accessories, including the FHF Gear bear spray holster. (Does NOT include Bear Spray Holster or Bear Spray.)
- Bottom webbing tabs allow attachment of a Razco holster and/or FHF Hand warmer.
- Includes a 1oz LDPE wind check bottle (for you to fill)
- Sized for Roof Prism Binoculars only (except newer Leica Geovid)
- Low profile, comfortable harness. Optional Shoulder Pads available
Weight / Size Chart:
|Weight / oz|
* Each Bino harness has an adjustable cord closure. Before use, we recommend adjusting and tightening this assembly to the users preference, and securing the cord with a square knot. The tail ends of the cord can be tucked under the front label.
Have used it deer hunting love it just the right size for the essentials
Harness is quality, fits my vortex fury hd great !
I switch too your harness after using horn hunter for the last 7 years and I couldn't be happier. Compact comfortable and the shoulder and torso straps stay tight and dont move after my pack is on. Super impressed with your harness.
I recently received the FHF Bino Harness. Real quality. Purpose designed. Great MultiCam pattern. I will be waiting to see if FHF developers an Xtra Large one for my Steiner Mil/Marine 10X50. Real fatties. Wouldn’t fit in the large harness.
I love it!