MEDIUM AND SMALL HARNESSES WILL BEGIN RESTOCKING IN SMALL, BUT REGULAR RUNS BEGINNING 1/25. We thank you for your continued patience as we continue to restock items as quickly as possible.
Sizing: Please click HERE for sizing guide. Updated 8.25.19
In 2017, we introduced our newest Bino Harness model, the PRO-M (M stands for MOLLE). This updated version of the PRO harness is equipped with a Spectra Centurion MOLLE panel on the underside of the pouch, allowing for quick, easy accessory attachment.
Made with high quality, durable Cordura, our harness is designed to be quiet, lightweight, low profile, modular, and easily operated with one hand. We've constructed our harness using very little elastic, which eliminates bouncing when running, jumping, or riding. Small front and pockets and a larger rear pocket allow easy storage of tags and other small items. The rear of the pouch is made of 3D Airmesh allowing for breathability against the chest.
Mesh side pockets provide quick access to your wind checker and/or a small call. Shock cord closure is simple, quiet, and easy to re-secure. Secondary bino hanger straps attach to your shoulder straps and allow tension free glassing without unbuckling a sternum strap, and prevent you from accidentally dropping your expensive glass.
500D Cordura exterior / Microfiber lining / Closed cell foam padding / Airmesh rear panel/ Spectra Centurion MOLLE panel
- Pockets on front and rear of pouch as well as small mouth call pockets on the lid
- MOLLE on the underside of the pouch. This will allow for easy, versatile attachment of MOLLE compatible accessories, including the FHF Gear bear spray holster. (Does NOT include Bear Spray Holster or Bear Spray.)
- Bottom webbing tabs allow attachment of a Razco holster and/or FHF Hand warmer.
- Includes a 1oz LDPE wind check bottle (for you to fill)
- Sized for Roof Prism Binoculars only (except newer Leica Geovid)
- Low profile, comfortable harness. Optional Shoulder Pads available
Weight / Size Chart:
|Weight / oz|
* Each Bino harness has an adjustable cord closure. Before use, we recommend adjusting and tightening this assembly to the users preference, and securing the cord with a square knot. The tail ends of the cord can be tucked under the front label.
Good quality would highly recommend!
The product appears to be quality, I can’t attest to the durability yet, because I haven’t had it long enough. It is built out of cordura so it is noisy when deploying your optics while your stalking. That, and the fact I had to wait for several months for the product to be available, (long after hunting season) is why I cannot give my bino harness five stars.
Nice gear can’t wait to take it out this spring
Great piece of gear...blaze orange for me...great for hunting on farms in upstate NY.
The harness is everything I thought it would be. I was using a different harness system and it worked but was pretty bulky. This system is neat and organized. Great quality materials and I can’t wait to use it this coming fall.