Sizing: Please click HERE for sizing guide. Updated 8.25.19
In 2017, we introduced the PRO-M (M stands for MOLLE). This version of the PRO harness is equipped with a Laminated MOLLE panel on the underside of the pouch, allowing for quick, easy accessory attachment.
Made with high quality, durable Cordura, our harness is designed to be quiet, lightweight, low profile, modular, and easily operated with one hand. We've constructed our harness using very little elastic, which eliminates bouncing when running, jumping, or riding. Small front and pockets and a larger rear pocket allow easy storage of tags and other small items. The rear of the pouch is made of 3D Airmesh allowing for breathability against the chest.
Mesh side pockets provide quick access to your wind checker and/or a small call. Shock cord closure is simple, quiet, and easy to re-secure. Secondary bino hanger straps attach to your shoulder straps and allow tension free glassing without unbuckling a sternum strap, and prevent you from accidentally dropping your expensive glass.
Please Note: With the COVID crisis, our wind-check bottles have been unavailable since April due to mass need for hand sanitizer and medical supplies. Our supplier does not anticipate having them available until late fall. We apologize for the inconvenience.
500D Cordura exterior / Microfiber lining / Closed cell foam padding / Airmesh rear panel/ Spectra Centurion MOLLE panel
- Pockets on front and rear of pouch as well as small mouth call pockets on the lid
- MOLLE on the underside of the pouch. This will allow for easy, versatile attachment of MOLLE compatible accessories, including the FHF Gear bear spray holster. (Does NOT include Bear Spray Holster or Bear Spray.)
- Bottom webbing tabs allow attachment of a Razco holster and/or FHF Hand warmer.
- Sized for Roof Prism Binoculars only (except newer Leica Geovid)
- Low profile, comfortable harness. Optional Shoulder Pads available
Weight / Size Chart:
|Weight / oz|
* Each Bino harness has an adjustable cord closure. Before use, we recommend adjusting and tightening this assembly to the users preference, and securing the cord with a square knot. The tail ends of the cord can be tucked under the front label.
I am very pleased with the style of the bino harness-pro m. It was a great fit for my vortex crossfire binoculars. Along with the accessories I had also purchased. I world recommend this product for hunters and hikers like me.
I’ll give it five stars but my only complaint is I wish the pockets on the side were a touch bigger. I love it though really happy with overall quality.
Bino Harness PRO-M
As expected the quality is excellent and it's made in the USA!
Moving from a magnetic closure to this. Love it. Easy to access and quiet.