Sizing: Please click HERE for sizing guide. Updated 10.10.20
In 2017, we introduced the PRO-M (M stands for MOLLE). This version of the PRO harness is equipped with a Laminated MOLLE panel on the underside of the pouch, allowing for quick, easy accessory attachment.
Made with high quality, durable Cordura, our harness is designed to be quiet, lightweight, low profile, modular, and easily operated with one hand. We've constructed our harness using very little elastic, which eliminates bouncing when running, jumping, or riding.
Our shock cord closure is simple, quiet, and easy to re-secure, and our secondary bino hanger straps attach to your shoulder straps and allow tension free glassing without unbuckling a sternum strap, and prevent you from accidentally dropping your expensive glass.
500D Cordura exterior / Microfiber lining / Closed cell foam padding / Airmesh rear panel/ Spectra Centurion MOLLE panel
- Pockets on front and rear of pouch as well as small mouth call pockets on the lid
- MOLLE on the underside of the pouch. This will allow for easy, versatile attachment of MOLLE compatible accessories, including the FHF Gear bear spray holster. (Does NOT include Bear Spray Holster or Bear Spray.)
- Bottom webbing tabs allow attachment of a Razco holster and/or FHF Hand warmer.
- Sized for Roof Prism Binoculars only (except newer Leica Geovid)
- Low profile, comfortable harness. Optional Shoulder Pads available
Weight / Size Chart:
|Weight / oz|
* Each Bino harness has an adjustable cord closure. Before use, we recommend adjusting and tightening this assembly to the users preference, and securing the cord with a square knot. The tail ends of the cord can be tucked under the front label.
Awesome harness! Highly recommended
I purchased the range finding pouch with the harness; was a great buy. It arrived right before my hunting trip and I loved it. Great fit and very useful.
I have received the Bino Harness at the end of Michigan's hunting season. First impression was high quality material that looks to stand up to any hunting conditions. I did have to watch the online videos to learn how to properly fit the harness to my body. It fits great and most likely going to be adding additional accessories. My Bino Harness is ready to go for 2021 hunting season.
I've been using this harness for years, and had to replace due to losing it. Lightweight, streamlined, and just enough pockets in the right places, I think it's near perfect. I started hanging bear spray below the harness and like having the spray if I drop the pack with pistol on it for a stalk. Buy one for yourself and your hunting partner. You won't regret it.
Very well made. Would recommend to others.