Sizing: Please click HERE for sizing guide. Updated 10.10.20
In 2017, we introduced the PRO-M (M stands for MOLLE). This version of the PRO harness is equipped with a Laminated MOLLE panel on the underside of the pouch, allowing for quick, easy accessory attachment.
Made with high quality, durable Cordura, our harness is designed to be quiet, lightweight, low profile, modular, and easily operated with one hand. We've constructed our harness using very little elastic, which eliminates bouncing when running, jumping, or riding.
Our shock cord closure is simple, quiet, and easy to re-secure, and our secondary bino hanger straps attach to your shoulder straps and allow tension free glassing without unbuckling a sternum strap, and prevent you from accidentally dropping your expensive glass.
Please Note: With the COVID crisis, our wind-check bottles have been unavailable since April due to mass need for hand sanitizer and medical supplies. Our supplier does not anticipate having them available until later in the fall. We apologize for the inconvenience.
500D Cordura exterior / Microfiber lining / Closed cell foam padding / Airmesh rear panel/ Spectra Centurion MOLLE panel
- Pockets on front and rear of pouch as well as small mouth call pockets on the lid
- MOLLE on the underside of the pouch. This will allow for easy, versatile attachment of MOLLE compatible accessories, including the FHF Gear bear spray holster. (Does NOT include Bear Spray Holster or Bear Spray.)
- Bottom webbing tabs allow attachment of a Razco holster and/or FHF Hand warmer.
- Sized for Roof Prism Binoculars only (except newer Leica Geovid)
- Low profile, comfortable harness. Optional Shoulder Pads available
Weight / Size Chart:
|Weight / oz|
* Each Bino harness has an adjustable cord closure. Before use, we recommend adjusting and tightening this assembly to the users preference, and securing the cord with a square knot. The tail ends of the cord can be tucked under the front label.
I love the overall style and size! I purchased the large to fit my Vortex 12x50 UHD binos, and they fit great while at the same time the harness doesn’t feel too big.
Also, a HUGE plus is the harness strap style. Other bino harnesses ride weird on my shoulders/neck, and the harness itself droops. However, my FHF Gear harness feels GREAT when wearing it. It is so much more comfortable than other harnesses, and it stays higher on my chest (which is where I prefer my harnesses to ride).
As far as style, comfort, and size....this is a 10 star harness. However the reason I gave it 4 stars are because of the pockets. First off, there aren’t any super usable pockets. Yes, there are pockets to hold your tag and license, but that’s about all they’ll hold. The side pockets are too small to even hold my wind-checker. Again, that’s the only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5.
Would I buy this harness again? In a heartbeat!! Style and comfort far outweigh the use of the pockets for me.
Would I recommend this harness to others? Also a definite YES. You’ll love the comfort and “small” feel (that’s a good thing) of the harness. It’s not super bulky, and it’s relatively light weight.
Very good. The side pockets are great. Haven’t found a use for the small front zip pocket. Like it much better than other harnesses I’ve tried.
Nice setup. Hiked a tough 4.4mi on first use. Barely noticed it and easy to use. Small added pockets are nice, plus molle loops on bottom. 4 stars for some less than clean stitching, stiff webbing straps and no shoulder/neck protectors. Much better than letting a set of knockers hang from your neck for hours and miles.
Great quality and super-fast delivery to Australia. Many thanks.