This hand-muff, originally designed specifically for tactical operators, is made from durable Cordura to blend in with a uniform and attach to external armor or be worn with a traditional belt. This tactical hand muff was designed to quickly attach/detach below armor without the need for a separate belt, and not take up any valuable room on your vest. We've also added attachment options for outdoorsmen to allow suspension below our Bino Harnesses and Fishing Rigs.
- Lining fabric sheds moisture and dirt while assisting to block wind and seal out the elements.
- Large cuff opening to allow ease of use while wearing light gloves
- Interior mesh pocket to hold chemical or electronic hand warmers
- Synthetic insulation allows a light weight product that stays warm when wet, and dries quickly
- Multiple attachment options
- Quick attach/detach Velcro Muff-Links included
- Elastic links attach in two places creating belt loops
- Removable waist belt included
- Single row of MOLLE for direct attachment (user supplied attachment)
- Buckle straps (sold separately) will allow suspension from Pro or PRO-M Bino Harness and/or Fishing Rig
How It's Built
- 500D Cordura exterior
- 70D Ripstop Nylon lining
- Primaloft synthetic insulation
- 10.4 oz
The MOLLE-Muff is built to integrate with the following Foundation products.
Bino Harness PRO-M
Made with high-quality, durable Cordura, our Pro-M harness is a modular foundation built around your binos. It’s quiet, lightweight, low profile, accessory compatible, and easy to operate with one hand.Shop Now
This minimalist-style Chest Rig is compact, compatible with multiple kit inserts/accessories, and designed to be worn high on your chest, keeping your gear accessible and organized at all times.Shop Now
That’s some good muff, 5 star muff
DISCLAIMER: This is not an endorsement by the US Army. I just happen to be a soldier in the Army who endorses this product.
I'm stationed at JBER in Alaska with the 4-25. Airborne Infantry, Arctic Paratrooper. Being light infantry, I'm required to be outside. Being in the Army's only Arctic unit, I'm also required to be in the cold. We don't have Strykers or vehicles or tanks or anything like that with heaters to stay inside and stay warm.
I just spent 2 weeks doing a Battalion-wide FTX up north by Fairbanks. Average temperature was -25°. The high the entire time was -2°. The only gloves I wore the entire time were these $20 ones from the Troop Store on base, they're no thicker than glove liners/shooting gloves/flyer gloves (you can see them in the pic, those are the only gloves I wore the entire time). And yet, at no point were my fingers at risk of frostbite, let alone cold. I just kept my hands in this muff every chance I got, and that was all I needed.
I didn't even activate hand warmers and store them in the mesh inside the muff. I just put my gloved hands in. This thing is the real deal.
Tree stand hunting is so much better with the Molle-Muff!
Field tested Bino Harness Kit during an elk hunt in northern Saskatchewan. Worked fantastic with everything needed in reach with minimalistic gear storage to keep hunt mobile and quick
High quality product for a reasonable price