Service Model Bino Harness
The Service Model Bino Harness was designed with military and tactical operators in mind and has undergone over a year of intense field testing with some of the best Special Forces teams. It is currently offered as an optic-specific system in two sizes:
- The Standard Service Model will fit the Steiner M830r, or Porro prism binos measuring 5.1 x 6.7 x 2.8. (in H/W/D).
- The Wide Service Model will fit the Steiner M750r, or Porro prism binos measuring 5.5 x 8.1 x 3.0 (in H/W/D).
As an alternative closure system, you can pair the Service Model Bino with our Buckle Strap (sold separately) or swap between the two. Using the buckle strap does not require any permanent modifications to the product in any way.
Service Model Bino Harness Features
- Low-profile design
- Water resistant, laminated nylon exterior
- Sleek, tactically influenced design
- Multiple MOLLE attachment points
- Loop Velcro real estate on the lid (ideal for a name tape or company patch)
- Easy access pen or penlight tunnel
- Shoulder harness equipped with quick detach buckles at all 4 points
- Tegris hook system is impact resistant
- Fixed bungee closure provides the user a quiet, one-handed operation
- Webbing loops on the underside of the pouch allow the attachment of our MOLLE Muff in cold weather environments
How It's Built
- Designed and built for Steiner and Poro prism bino models
- Laser-cut, laminated nylon exterior
- 400D Polyurethane coated nylon interior liner
- Tegris hook closure
- Nylon Webbing