Service Model Bino Harness
The Service Model Bino Harness was designed with military and tactical operators in mind and has undergone over a year of intense field testing with some of the best Special Forces teams. It is currently offered as an optic-specific system in two sizes:
- The Standard Service Model will fit the Steiner M830r, or Porro prism binos measuring 5.1 x 6.7 x 2.8. (in H/W/D).
- The Wide Service Model will fit the Steiner M750r, or Porro prism binos measuring 5.5 x 8.1 x 3.0 (in H/W/D).
As an alternative closure system, you can pair the Service Model Bino with our Buckle Strap (sold separately) or swap between the two. Using the buckle strap does not require any permanent modifications to the product in any way.
Service Model Bino Harness Features
- Low-profile design
- Water resistant, laminated nylon exterior
- Sleek, tactically influenced design
- Multiple MOLLE attachment points
- Loop Velcro real estate on the lid (ideal for a name tape or company patch)
- Easy access pen or penlight tunnel
- Shoulder harness equipped with quick detach buckles at all 4 points
- Tegris hook system is impact resistant
- Fixed bungee closure provides the user a quiet, one-handed operation
- Webbing loops on the underside of the pouch allow the attachment of our MOLLE Muff in cold weather environments
How It's Built
- Designed and built for Steiner and Poro prism bino models
- Laser-cut, laminated nylon exterior
- 400D Polyurethane coated nylon interior liner
- Tegris hook closure
- Nylon Webbing
Built to Work Together
The Service Model Bino Harness was built as a modular system, personalize your system with the accessories below.
Great fit for Steiner 8x30. Simple design easy on and off.
Finally! The market is flooded with bino harness systems for roof prism binos. I used to use 10x42 roof prisms also but fell in love with the Steiner predator af 10x42 porro prisms. news flash: there are only 2 firms making protection harnesses for porro prism binos, and the fhf gear service model (mine is the wide) is the only one that really works.this thing is built like a tank and is also very well designed. i have no problems retreiving and returning my binos one handed while maintaining focus on my "target". the strap pads are a must, as they also keep the straps minded and not twisting when you put on the harness. i'd love to see fhf add the porro sizes to their pro-m model, as the mouth call flaps in the lid and the scent bottle pockets are a nice touch. great products overall, i can't wait until the rifle rest hits the website.
This was a gift for my son. He said it was exactly what he wanted. My only concern is that the standard size seems a bit on the small size, but we shall see if it will fit his binoculars.
Great piece of equipment lots of tie in spots to customize. Very streamline product not a lot of fluff and the harness system is $.
... why aren't the clips on the bino tethers reversed on one side so the bino can be unclipped and the tethers clipped together to form a 'handle'?
This is the only thing that keeps me from buying more FHF bino harnesses and instead turning to AGC for all non-porro ones.