Chest Rig Features
- Laser-cut, laminated MOLLE panels on the front of the rig as well as the underside, allow accessory attachment for any activity
- Large zippered internal pocket as well as 3 sleeve pockets give the user complete control over internal organization
- Internal tippet feed for anglers
- Magnetic catch within the underside MOLLE panel for small equipment such as foreceps
- Ability to add or eliminate kits for specific activities
- Pouch has an ambidextrous double zipper for easy internal access
- Back of the pouch is covered with air mesh to keep airflow at a maximum during hot days
- Ambidextrous tunnel with center magnet on the underside of the pouch (behind the MOLLE panel) for forceps, or other slim tools/equipment
- Attachment Loops on underside of Rig allows for MOLLE Muff attachment or Razco Holster Attachment
- Sheathed Lanyard Attachment points on either side of the chest rig to keep lanyards housed and tight to the rig
- Made in USA
How It's Built
- 500D Cordura exterior
- Magnetic catch
- Airmesh rear panel
- Laminated Nylon MOLLE panels
Built to Work Together
The Chest Rig was built as a modular system, personalize your system with the accessories below.
Received my chest rig and was not disappointed. This is a well made product and very durable. Having my bait, lures, and fishing tools close is very convenient. Best of all, this product is American Made! Enough said! I will be ordering from FHF again.
This chest rig is super versatile. It keeps everything I need to get to quickly in reach. It fits great over my hunting coat. My only issue is the zipper is loud to open in the silent woods, but that is being ridiculously nit picky.
The chest rig has improved my efficiency deer, duck, turkey hunting and fishing here in the gulf coast.
I absolutely love it. Perfect!! I’m going to get the bingo harness soon.