This minimalist style chest rig is compact and designed to be worn high on your chest keeping it easily accessible and extremely versatile. The Chest Rig offers multiple uses and is perfect for various outdoor activities, and can be customized and paired with our insert kits (see below)
- Laser cut, laminated MOLLE panels on the front of the rig as well as the underside, allow accessory attachment for any activity.
- Large zippered internal pocket as well as 3 sleeve pockets give the user complete control over internal organization.
- Internal tippet feed for anglers.
- Ability to add or eliminate kits for specific activities. Learn more about our Fishing Kit and Turkey Kit.
- Pouch has an ambidextrous double zipper for easy internal access.
- Back of the pouch is covered with air mesh to keep airflow at a maximum during hot days.
- Ambidextrous tunnel with center magnet on the underside of the pouch (behind the MOLLE panel) for forceps, or other slim tools/equipment.
- Attachment Loops on underside of Rig allows for MOLLE Muff attachment or Razco Holster Attachment.
- Sheathed Lanyard Attachment points on either side of the chest rig to keep lanyards housed and tight to the rig.
- HxWxD: 6"x9"x3"
Have two pro bino harnesses that have been nothing short of spectacular. The chest rig continues on with making trips to the woods or ranges efficient. With a little imagination you’ll get infinite other uses out of it. Top notch craftsmanship, versatile, essential, and tough. The kits they have been coming up with are cherry on top.
I'm 5'10" 160 and it fits great. Currently waiting on razco holster
Well made and am looking forward to using it fly fishing.
Awesome quality, ordering the shoulder straps soon.
This is a great product. I was looking for something that would allow me to carry a G19 and my Vortex 10x50s side by side high up on my chest and the chest rig fits the bill. I combined it with a Vertx Tacagami velcro holster and with the holster inserted, you can position a glock facing down with the grip slightly out the right side of the chest rig, then your binos facing down on the left. I still had room for some other essentials and survival gear.