Chest Rig Features
- Laser-cut, laminated MOLLE panels on the front of the rig as well as the underside, allow accessory attachment for any activity
- Large zippered internal pocket as well as 3 sleeve pockets give the user complete control over internal organization
- Internal tippet feed for anglers
- Magnetic catch within the underside MOLLE panel for small equipment such as foreceps
- Ability to add or eliminate kits for specific activities
- Pouch has an ambidextrous double zipper for easy internal access
- Back of the pouch is covered with air mesh to keep airflow at a maximum during hot days
- Ambidextrous tunnel with center magnet on the underside of the pouch (behind the MOLLE panel) for forceps, or other slim tools/equipment
- Attachment Loops on underside of Rig allows for MOLLE Muff attachment or Razco Holster Attachment
- Sheathed Lanyard Attachment points on either side of the chest rig to keep lanyards housed and tight to the rig
- Made in USA
How It's Built
- 500D Cordura exterior
- Magnetic catch
- Airmesh rear panel
- Laminated Nylon MOLLE panels
Built to Work Together
The Chest Rig was built as a modular system, personalize your system with the accessories below.
The Rig is the one stop shop. The barrier to entry is super approachable and I like the fact that I can even use it as a bino harness alongside all the other use cases. I've mostly been using it with the fishing kit, and I added the bear spray holster below which I find more convenient than having it holstered at my hip. I constantly put on/off accessory pouches pending what I'm doing. Overall stoked. I do recommend the strap covers as I like the wider footprint.
Been using for fishing, it’s so nice not to have to lug around a tackle box and have everything at my fingertips. Love this thing! Well made and plenty of room for all my light tackle. Can be a little small if you’re using large crank baits but great overall.
An item that is bonded to an individual from the get go. True to form, it goes where you go. It moves as you do.
Looked everywhere for a solid chest rig to serve while bow hunting. I was blown away by the quality and fitment from FHF Gear. Not only can I use for my original bow hunting, but with the added fishing kit, it's going everywhere with me!
Great!. Good quality, perfect size, versatile.