This minimalist style chest rig is compact and designed to be worn high on your chest keeping it easily accessible and extremely versatile. The Chest Rig offers multiple uses and is perfect for various outdoor activities, and can be customized and paired with our insert kits (see below).
See our suggested Turkey System here.
WARNING: This Product Contains Magnets. Do not use with a pacemaker or any other similar medical device.
Chest Rig Features
- Laser-cut, laminated MOLLE panels on the front of the rig as well as the underside, allow accessory attachment for any activity
- Large zippered internal pocket as well as 3 sleeve pockets give the user complete control over internal organization
- Internal tippet feed for anglers
- Magnetic catch within the underside MOLLE panel for small equipment such as foreceps
- Ability to add or eliminate kits for specific activities
- Pouch has an ambidextrous double zipper for easy internal access
- Back of the pouch is covered with air mesh to keep airflow at a maximum during hot days
- Ambidextrous tunnel with center magnet on the underside of the pouch (behind the MOLLE panel) for forceps, or other slim tools/equipment
- Attachment Loops on underside of Rig allows for MOLLE Muff attachment or Razco Holster Attachment
- Sheathed Lanyard Attachment points on either side of the chest rig to keep lanyards housed and tight to the rig
- Made in USA
How It's Built
- 500D Cordura exterior
- Magnetic catch
- Airmesh rear panel
- Laminated Nylon MOLLE panels
Built to Work Together
The Chest Rig was built as a modular system, personalize your system with the accessories below.
I got the turkey kit along with the chest rig and it couldn’t be a better setup. Fits everything I carry: 3 mouth calls, pot call, box call, extra shells, tags, snacks, phone, etc. I would love to see them make an external box call holder for the molle on the underside, but for now everything fits. They only complaint I have is, though the zippers are very high quality, they are crazy loud! I find I have to be very conscious of when I’m using them while running and gunning so as not to spook anything. I could see this being an issue hunting white tail. Would love to see quieter zippers or some kind of magnetic closure or something?
Set up rig for turkey hunting and was great all the calls and extra shells in one spot. Also, out of the way when moving in on that stubborn tom
Purchased the Chest rig with the turkey add on kit to use during the spring season. Wanted something more conducive to Run & Gun. Chest rig fit that bill to a T. Perfect size for ammo, a box call, slate call, and a few other sundries. Job well done FHF Gear!
Love the versatility and functionality of this rig combined with the compactness of its size making it the optimum choice for a run and gun type of hunter who doesn't want or need the trappings if a full Turkey vest....but I can't wait to use it for other purposes in the future