General Purpose Pouch
Looking for a little additional storage for that first aid kit, extra rounds, field kit, GPS, or a place to stash those snacks when you drop your pack? Our General Purpose Pouch is your answer.
- Pouch with standard Attachment - This pouch option will be compatible with our most current PRO-M harnesses AND our Chest Rig that have the laser cut, laminated MOLLE Panel. NO additional attachment straps are necessary.
- Pouch with attachment strap- This pouch option is required if you have an OLDER PRO-M harness with webbing MOLLE on the bottom. This option is also convenient for alternative attachment to other gear.
*Pouch does not include other items shown in photos
General Purpose Pouch Features
- Internal Elastic Loops and Velcro loop panel for organization
- Lanyard attachment points
- MOLLE and Velcro® One Wrap Attachment system
- Sized to fit directly under the PRO-M Bino Harness with MOLLE Panel, or Fishing Rig with MOLLE Panel.
- Versatile attachment allows for use on pack belts or shoulder straps
- Made in USA
How It's Built
- 500D Cordura
- Closed cell foam
- YKK Zippers
- Loop Velcro
- Velcro One Wrap
- Military grade webbing
- 2" x 2" x 6"
- 2.72 oz
The General Purpose Pouch is built to integrate with the following Foundation products.
Bino Harness PRO-M
Made with high-quality, durable Cordura, our Pro-M harness is a modular foundation built around your binos. It’s quiet, lightweight, low profile, accessory compatible, and easy to operate with one hand.Shop Now
This minimalist-style Chest Rig is compact, compatible with multiple kit inserts/accessories, and designed to be worn high on your chest, keeping your gear accessible and organized at all times.Shop Now
Got a few of these to toss all my hunting gear in.
High quality pouch, however! Not worth 42.00, very small and can’t hold much! I wish I had passed on this product!!
General Purpose Pouch
Bought this to hold a tourniquet below my bino harness. It fits perfectly. Attaches to the bino harness easily and securely. Very secure. Very nice. Very good.
I have the FHF Bino pack which Is awesome. This is a perfect adder to the pack giving me storage for miscellaneous things, elk calls, etc.. Attaches securely, zipper work great and allows for easy access.