We've modified our original tactical MOLLE Muff to provide a quiet, hunter-friendly version of one of our most popular pieces of gear.
With a durable Cordura exterior (First Lite Fusion camo pattern) and silent fleece interior, this hand muff can be used with the adjustable belt (included) or can attach directly to our bino harness or chest rig by using our buckle straps.
500D Cordura exterior / Polartec Wind Pro Fleece lining / Primaloft Gold synthetic insulation
- Polartec Wind Pro Fleece is specially designed for superior water and wind resistance while remaining breathable.
- Primaloft Gold insulation allows for a lightweight product that stays warm when wet and dries quickly.
- Total weight WITH belt- 11.3 oz
- Cuff opening seals out elements while allowing use while wearing light gloves.
- Interior mesh pocket to hold chemical or electronic hand warmers
- Multiple attachment options
- Integrated single row of MOLLE webbing provides attachment points
- Removable waist belt included
- Buckle straps (sold separately) will allow suspension from Pro or PRO-M Bino Harness and/or Chest Rig
- Available in First Lite Fusion
Shopped around a lot, third different one I have owned and this one is by far the best. It also integrates with chest rig. Highly recommend!
Hunter Hand Muff
I have not had a chance to test the muff in the field yet. But initial thoughts on it are that it is made with good quality materials and seems that it will be real warm.
Although I just recently bought this and will not use it till next season, I can tell this thing is bomb proof. The construction and feel is nice. I like the ability to hang on a harness or wear it as a waistbelt. The price is also very good considering american labor and material vs the competition out there.
The HHM is the update to the Tactical Muff that hunters have been waiting for. It’s warm, quiet, and doesn’t have all of the unnecessary attachment points. It’s a winner in my book, and will be with me every time I’m out this fall and winter.