Sizing: Please click HERE for sizing guide. Updated 8.25.19
In 2017, we introduced the PRO-M (M stands for MOLLE). This version of the PRO harness is equipped with a Laminated MOLLE panel on the underside of the pouch, allowing for quick, easy accessory attachment.
Made with high quality, durable Cordura, our harness is designed to be quiet, lightweight, low profile, modular, and easily operated with one hand. We've constructed our harness using very little elastic, which eliminates bouncing when running, jumping, or riding. Small front and pockets and a larger rear pocket allow easy storage of tags and other small items. The rear of the pouch is made of 3D Airmesh allowing for breathability against the chest.
Mesh side pockets provide quick access to your wind checker and/or a small call. Shock cord closure is simple, quiet, and easy to re-secure. Secondary bino hanger straps attach to your shoulder straps and allow tension free glassing without unbuckling a sternum strap, and prevent you from accidentally dropping your expensive glass.
Please Note: With the COVID crisis, our wind-check bottles have been unavailable since April due to mass need for hand sanitizer and medical supplies. Our supplier does not anticipate having them available until late fall. We apologize for the inconvenience.
500D Cordura exterior / Microfiber lining / Closed cell foam padding / Airmesh rear panel/ Spectra Centurion MOLLE panel
- Pockets on front and rear of pouch as well as small mouth call pockets on the lid
- MOLLE on the underside of the pouch. This will allow for easy, versatile attachment of MOLLE compatible accessories, including the FHF Gear bear spray holster. (Does NOT include Bear Spray Holster or Bear Spray.)
- Bottom webbing tabs allow attachment of a Razco holster and/or FHF Hand warmer.
- Sized for Roof Prism Binoculars only (except newer Leica Geovid)
- Low profile, comfortable harness. Optional Shoulder Pads available
Weight / Size Chart:
|Weight / oz|
* Each Bino harness has an adjustable cord closure. Before use, we recommend adjusting and tightening this assembly to the users preference, and securing the cord with a square knot. The tail ends of the cord can be tucked under the front label.
Honestly the price seemed high and I looked at other products with good reviews and happy customers, but this one is made here and that’s worth the extra money to me and I’m 💯 happy with this product
Bino Harness PRO-M
I first tried the FHF Bino harness I 2013 and have never switched since, I have now upgraded to the Pro M model, new features but same quality I’ve always expected!
Harness fits me well and holds my Leupold bx5’s perfect. Love how this harness fits snug to my chest...I’ve had so many that bounce around or can never adjust correctly. Great quality
Love the bino harness and the attachment for the gun...it will come in real handy for shed hunting or hunting