Sizing: Please click HERE for sizing guide. Updated 8.25.19
In 2017, we introduced the PRO-M (M stands for MOLLE). This version of the PRO harness is equipped with a Laminated MOLLE panel on the underside of the pouch, allowing for quick, easy accessory attachment.
Made with high quality, durable Cordura, our harness is designed to be quiet, lightweight, low profile, modular, and easily operated with one hand. We've constructed our harness using very little elastic, which eliminates bouncing when running, jumping, or riding. Small front and pockets and a larger rear pocket allow easy storage of tags and other small items. The rear of the pouch is made of 3D Airmesh allowing for breathability against the chest.
Mesh side pockets provide quick access to your wind checker and/or a small call. Shock cord closure is simple, quiet, and easy to re-secure. Secondary bino hanger straps attach to your shoulder straps and allow tension free glassing without unbuckling a sternum strap, and prevent you from accidentally dropping your expensive glass.
500D Cordura exterior / Microfiber lining / Closed cell foam padding / Airmesh rear panel/ Spectra Centurion MOLLE panel
- Pockets on front and rear of pouch as well as small mouth call pockets on the lid
- MOLLE on the underside of the pouch. This will allow for easy, versatile attachment of MOLLE compatible accessories, including the FHF Gear bear spray holster. (Does NOT include Bear Spray Holster or Bear Spray.)
- Bottom webbing tabs allow attachment of a Razco holster and/or FHF Hand warmer.
- Sized for Roof Prism Binoculars only (except newer Leica Geovid)
- Low profile, comfortable harness. Optional Shoulder Pads available
Weight / Size Chart:
|Weight / oz|
* Each Bino harness has an adjustable cord closure. Before use, we recommend adjusting and tightening this assembly to the users preference, and securing the cord with a square knot. The tail ends of the cord can be tucked under the front label.
I got this Bino pack to replace a vortex one. It’s absolutely fantastic!
Great piece of gear, great colors and very comfortable.
I oversee a team that builds this kind of gear for the fishing industry, so I believe I'm well qualified to understand the merits of the piece. It is exceptional. Appropriate fabrics, it is durable and comfortable. The fit is good. The trims, like buckles, zippers, and webbing loops are perfect in use, position and color. I fould the videos on this site as well as Youtube to be very helpful. I kitted this harness with the Kydex Glock 20 holster, bear spray holster and range finder pouch. i've worn this piece for a few days in the backcountry, so far no issue. I will continue to buy hunting gear from FHF.
Absolutely the best on the market built like a tank but still comfortable also very easy to use fhf gear knocked this one out of the park! Good job!!
Very pleased with the bino harness. Compact and doesn't ride up. Got the razco to go along with it and couldn't be any happier. Would definitely recommend!